Killer survivor from clock tower 3 new chapter please

A new chapter with the video game clock tower 3 if it's possible

Comments

  • Would be awesome so many killers and map locations to chose from

  • Clock Tower 3? I'd much rather see the original, or The First Fear in the English release. Scissorman's iconic and that game basically pioneered the stalker horror genre. Clock Tower 3 has a few cool killers (...I think they were called Entities, heh), but it was ultimately held back by a weird plot and design that bizarrely got less scary and emotionally serious as it went on.

    Like I wouldn't be mad if it happened (agreed with the above poster that the maps would be fantastic), but I'd consider 3 to be a waste of the Clock Tower license.

  • Clock Tower 3 got really, really goofy.

    ..actually scratch that, it was goofy as hell from the start. Scissorman and Jennifer the obvious shoe-ins from Clock Tower.

    Or if you don't wanna do Clock Tower 1, consider this one: Haunting Ground.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Clock Tower 3 got really, really goofy.

    ..actually scratch that, it was goofy as hell from the start. Scissorman and Jennifer the obvious shoe-ins from Clock Tower.

    Or if you don't wanna do Clock Tower 1, consider this one: Haunting Ground.

    It was goofy, but the sledgehammer guy and the Corroder (less so) were pretty menacing and the plots about their victims were engaging. One thing that stuck with me is that the music got way less heavy and threatening after the first two stalkers, in addition to the batshit plot taking flight (hampering my ability to care about anything) and the extremely silly Scissor twins.

    Haunting Grounds was awesome and I'd love to see it here - most of the stalkers would work, but I think Daniella might be the best one to use out of context. Imagine Hewie being brought to life as a sort of perk...

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2712365#Comment_2712365

    It was goofy, but the sledgehammer guy and the Corroder (less so) were pretty menacing and the plots about their victims were engaging. One thing that stuck with me is that the music got way less heavy and threatening after the first two stalkers, in addition to the batshit plot taking flight (hampering my ability to care about anything) and the extremely silly Scissor twins.

    Haunting Grounds was awesome and I'd love to see it here - most of the stalkers would work, but I think Daniella might be the best one to use out of context. Imagine Hewie being brought to life as a sort of perk...

    Daniella was that maid or whatever right? She was disturbing as hell with her crazy episodes. Would love her as a killer honestly.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2712365#Comment_2712365

    It was goofy, but the sledgehammer guy and the Corroder (less so) were pretty menacing and the plots about their victims were engaging. One thing that stuck with me is that the music got way less heavy and threatening after the first two stalkers, in addition to the batshit plot taking flight (hampering my ability to care about anything) and the extremely silly Scissor twins.

    Haunting Grounds was awesome and I'd love to see it here - most of the stalkers would work, but I think Daniella might be the best one to use out of context. Imagine Hewie being brought to life as a sort of perk...

    I literally don't care how useless it is, the good boi perk would never come off my build if Hewie made it into the game.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2712377#Comment_2712377

    Daniella was that maid or whatever right? She was disturbing as hell with her crazy episodes. Would love her as a killer honestly.

    Yeah, she was the psychotic maid who was driven mad by her sense of incompletion (couldn't smell, taste, or feel; possibly a homunculus? And hella OCD on top of that.) Despised the protagonist for being a whole being, unlike herself. Seems like the kind of character that'd be prime bait for the Entity, and she's got mad aesthetic as far as a killer goes.

    The other stalkers were the homunculus groundskeeper with a childlike mentality who thought the protagonist was a doll and wanted to play with her, the failed clone of the master, and the master himself (as an old man, then himself in his prime, then briefly as a molten skeleton.) The latter two weren't inherently menacing, and the freak-out factor was mainly what they wanted to do to the protagonist rather than any intrinsic scariness, so Debilitas or Daniella seem like better picks, and Debilitas is less of a killer, per se.

    I could see Daniella's power working with a map prop. In the game, she'd freak out and briefly stop chasing you if you unveiled a mirror in front of her, so she could work as an M1 killer with better than average speed (or speed/instadown that builds up over time), but have finite stuns baked into the map as well as the usual pallets. Not sure if that would be too aggravating to play in practice, but it's a concept.

    The mansion would make for a great map, too. Definitely a license I'd like to see in DBD.

    @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2712377#Comment_2712377

    I literally don't care how useless it is, the good boi perk would never come off my build if Hewie made it into the game.

    I would bring Hewie if he gave me 1% increased chest opening speed, NGL. Hewie is the best of boys. He is the epitome of all that is good and doggish and I consider it a point of success to Haunting Ground that being mean to your dog means you lose the game.

    Though he'd probably fit best as a stun-the-killer type perk, so that'd be a forum war for the ages - killers enraged about yet more aggressive survivor second chance perks against the inherent pureness of Dog.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2712381#Comment_2712381

    Yeah, she was the psychotic maid who was driven mad by her sense of incompletion (couldn't smell, taste, or feel; possibly a homunculus? And hella OCD on top of that.) Despised the protagonist for being a whole being, unlike herself. Seems like the kind of character that'd be prime bait for the Entity, and she's got mad aesthetic as far as a killer goes.

    The other stalkers were the homunculus groundskeeper with a childlike mentality who thought the protagonist was a doll and wanted to play with her, the failed clone of the master, and the master himself (as an old man, then himself in his prime, then briefly as a molten skeleton.) The latter two weren't inherently menacing, and the freak-out factor was mainly what they wanted to do to the protagonist rather than any intrinsic scariness, so Debilitas or Daniella seem like better picks, and Debilitas is less of a killer, per se.

    The mansion would make for a great map, too. Definitely a license I'd like to see in DBD.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2712390#Comment_2712390

    I would bring Hewie if he gave me 1% increased chest opening speed, NGL. Hewie is the best of boys. He is the epitome of all that is good and doggish and I consider it a point of success to Haunting Ground that being mean to your dog means you lose the game.

    Though he'd probably fit best as a stun-the-killer type perk, so that'd be a forum war for the ages - killers enraged about yet more aggressive survivor second chance perks against the inherent pureness of Dog.

    The stun animation is being forced to stop and pet Hewie for 5 seconds.

  • @Laluzi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2712381#Comment_2712381

    Yeah, she was the psychotic maid who was driven mad by her sense of incompletion (couldn't smell, taste, or feel; possibly a homunculus? And hella OCD on top of that.) Despised the protagonist for being a whole being, unlike herself. Seems like the kind of character that'd be prime bait for the Entity, and she's got mad aesthetic as far as a killer goes.

    The other stalkers were the homunculus groundskeeper with a childlike mentality who thought the protagonist was a doll and wanted to play with her, the failed clone of the master, and the master himself (as an old man, then himself in his prime, then briefly as a molten skeleton.) The latter two weren't inherently menacing, and the freak-out factor was mainly what they wanted to do to the protagonist rather than any intrinsic scariness, so Debilitas or Daniella seem like better picks, and Debilitas is less of a killer, per se.

    The mansion would make for a great map, too. Definitely a license I'd like to see in DBD.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2712390#Comment_2712390

    I would bring Hewie if he gave me 1% increased chest opening speed, NGL. Hewie is the best of boys. He is the epitome of all that is good and doggish and I consider it a point of success to Haunting Ground that being mean to your dog means you lose the game.

    Though he'd probably fit best as a stun-the-killer type perk, so that'd be a forum war for the ages - killers enraged about yet more aggressive survivor second chance perks against the inherent pureness of Dog.

    I remember some of the stuff you mentioned. Played the game like 16 years ago, damn.

    I didn't finish it, but it was kinda nice. I should watch it on yt or something, you made me nostalgic.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2712404#Comment_2712404

    I remember some of the stuff you mentioned. Played the game like 16 years ago, damn.

    I didn't finish it, but it was kinda nice. I should watch it on yt or something, you made me nostalgic.

    Has it been that long? Jesus. I just youtubed it and wow, the graphics did Not Age Well. Everything looks so blurry. Music still slaps, though.

    But the game stuck with me because I thought some of the mechanics were pretty cool. Like the dog-centric gameplay. And there was this one extra bastardly thing it would do; it'd tell you the coast was clear after you hid in a room for a certain amount of time, but the game was totally lying and the stalker had not actually been despawned yet, so you'd have to wait in the spot a while longer before you were actually safe. If you got out when the game told you to, the stalker could come back into the room and restart the chase. If you left the room and went onto the next one, they'd definitely be there.

    ...That sounds like it could make for a perk mechanic in DBD, actually. Undetectable if you lose chase and then travel more than (24m) from that survivor, and you gain aura read on that survivor for a few seconds?