Anyone else randomly get 250k bloodpoints today?
So I already got my previous rank reset rewards on the 13th and then today hit rank 1 on survivor, got off then hopped back on and received 250k bp’s with no explanation and my rank hasn’t bugged out and reset again. Was there a bp giveaway I wasn’t aware of or what? Or do you just immediately get the max reward when hitting red 1 as of this month?
Comments
Not random.
Happy holidays!
They announced on social media they were giving everyone 250k for yesterdays outage on dbd.
Ahhh I see the issue… SOCIAL media.. lol. I’m a tad anti social if I’m putting it lightly😋
I got 150k. Never got 250k. Weird. @MandyTalk
Do bones
or restart the game?
Outage?
I did bones and restarted the game. Then I did even more bones. Didn't help.
Can I trade it for 500 shards?
There were people on several platform who weren't able to get into dbd. The game just wasn't letting them.
Honestly that made me chuckle a bit lol.