I wanna treat myself to two licensed chapters

Titel says it all.

I am a killer main and got the killer pack plus Bubba and Pyramid Head, so my missing license kilers are Myers, Freddy, Nemesis, Pinhead, Ghostface and Pig.

I am eyeing either Pinhead, Pig or Ghostface, because they all got some cool perks that I wouldn't mind owning.

I got Save the best for last from last weeks shrine, so Myers isn't that high on my list right now.

Whats your recommendations?

Comments

  • It depends on what you are looking for.

    Strength, perk usability or fun.

  • Nemesis is a pretty decent all-rounder. He's reasonably strong, his power is pretty fun to use (at least imo) and he has at least one quite good perk.

  • I like playing different killers, but cool perks are a bonus.

    Though I am no meta slave and rate fun higher then strength.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Titel says it all.

    I am a killer main and got the killer pack plus Bubba and Pyramid Head, so my missing license kilers are Myers, Freddy, Nemesis, Pinhead, Ghostface and Pig.

    I am eyeing either Pinhead, Pig or Ghostface, because they all got some cool perks that I wouldn't mind owning.

    I got Save the best for last from last weeks shrine, so Myers isn't that high on my list right now.

    Whats your recommendations?

    Nemesis. Other than that...

    Oof. Myers is about the only higher card in that hand, and he's a 4.

    Pinhead, Myers and Ghostface have decent-ish perks.

  • Myers and Pinhead have fun perk options (well, except Dying Light). I guess Nemesis is generally decent? Even if aside from LP the perks are :T

  • @RainehDaze said:

    Myers and Pinhead have fun perk options (well, except Dying Light). I guess Nemesis is generally decent? Even if aside from LP the perks are :T

    LP is...eh. It's one of those 'if I had six perk slots, this might be number 6' perks.

  • I love playing Freddy and Nemesis. They are both power houses with interesting powers that can give you some good control and interesting playstyles!

    (I might be biased as these are my faves after Doctor and Wraith)

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2710942#Comment_2710942

    LP is...eh. It's one of those 'if I had six perk slots, this might be number 6' perks.

    At least it's a perk that does something, so it has that going for it.

  • I have the most fun with either Ghostface or Pinhead.