Disconnect Stats

So, PS4 reporting of players doesnt do a whole lot, we know this.
However, why not in the lobby and after a match we should be able to see player stats. One of the stats is completed matches, we can compare that to the number or matches started. This will reveal the DCers to everyone.

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Fighting games often have this system, it's something atleast.

  • @Might_Oakk said:
    Fighting games often have this system, it's something atleast.

    I just think it a simple "solution". At least it shows the main culprits

  • Can we get this on Xbox to!

  • @Arsoul said:
    Can we get this on Xbox to!

    Well...If PS4 had it, cant see why Xbox couldn't.

    It might not fix they issue, but at least it might make the DCers stop and think if people start avoiding them

  • @Zarr0ch said:

    @Arsoul said:
    Can we get this on Xbox to!

    Well...If PS4 had it, cant see why Xbox couldn't.

    It might not fix they issue, but at least it might make the DCers stop and think if people start avoiding them

    Good, this would be pretty awesome

  • That would work brilliantly with most of matches as I can guarantee that 1 out of 4 matches I have I get at least one DC although I do remember certain players gamertag who have dc'ed on numerous occasions with me as killer and survivor and will avoid them if I see them and if possible.

  • @douggie123 said:
    That would work brilliantly with most of matches as I can guarantee that 1 out of 4 matches I have I get at least one DC although I do remember certain players gamertag who have dc'ed on numerous occasions with me as killer and survivor and will avoid them if I see them and if possible.

    It just seems a rather simple way of helping with the issue with what I assume would be a pretty easy thing to add

  • @douggie123 said:
    That would work brilliantly with most of matches as I can guarantee that 1 out of 4 matches I have I get at least one DC although I do remember certain players gamertag who have dc'ed on numerous occasions with me as killer and survivor and will avoid them if I see them and if possible.

    Upvote for you

  • @Zarr0ch said:

    @Arsoul said:
    Can we get this on Xbox to!

    Well...If PS4 had it, cant see why Xbox couldn't.

    You clearly don't know Sony too well.

  • That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.
  • @Peanits said:
    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @Peanits said:
    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    When cops receive calls about people not breaking the law, do you think they're gonna rush in?

  • @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Peanits said:
    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    When cops receive calls about people not breaking the law, do you think they're gonna rush in?

    In this game, most likely

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Peanits said:
    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    When cops receive calls about people not breaking the law, do you think they're gonna rush in?

    In this game, most likely

    Because? Take your unwarranted biases out of the thought process and really think it through.

  • @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Peanits said:
    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    When cops receive calls about people not breaking the law, do you think they're gonna rush in?

    In this game, most likely

    Because? Take your unwarranted biases out of the thought process and really think it through.

    BOI, I get messages all the time saying "reported for using meta" or cheating dont challenge me for what I have been messaged

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Orion said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Peanits said:
    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    When cops receive calls about people not breaking the law, do you think they're gonna rush in?

    In this game, most likely

    Because? Take your unwarranted biases out of the thought process and really think it through.

    BOI, I get messages all the time saying "reported for using meta" or cheating dont challenge me for what I have been messaged

    I'm asking why you think you'll be punished for things that don't break the rules. Stay on-topic, please.

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @Peanits said:
    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.

  • Peanits said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Peanits said:
    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.

    I would rather be the janitor at behaviour than this person
  • Peanits said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Peanits said:
    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.

    Seriously? I cant believe that. I get reported nearly 5 times per day just for playing good and another 10 times if I troll. And that's only the numbers I know of people telling me that they report me. I don't want to know the number of people reporting me without telling me. And I'm not the only person. 
    I cant imagine that an actual person is sitting there and goes through all reports of the same person over and over again 
  • @Scgamecock86 said:
    Peanits said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

     @Peanits said:
    

    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.

    I would rather be the janitor at behaviour than this person

    Wow, I'm right here fam.

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Peanits said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

     @Peanits said:
    

    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.

    Seriously? I cant believe that. I get reported nearly 5 times per day just for playing good and another 10 times if I troll. And that's only the numbers I know of people telling me that they report me. I don't want to know the number of people reporting me without telling me. And I'm not the only person. 
    I cant imagine that an actual person is sitting there and goes through all reports of the same person over and over again 

    There's a team of six of us ACMs going through reports. It's very easy to tell which reports are false or not bannable offenses and those are discarded right away, so false reports do not slow us down much.

  • I think I would enjoy going through those >_<

  • Peanits said:

    @Scgamecock86 said:
    Peanits said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

     @Peanits said:
    

    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.

    I would rather be the janitor at behaviour than this person

    Wow, I'm right here fam.

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Peanits said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

     @Peanits said:
    

    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.

    Seriously? I cant believe that. I get reported nearly 5 times per day just for playing good and another 10 times if I troll. And that's only the numbers I know of people telling me that they report me. I don't want to know the number of people reporting me without telling me. And I'm not the only person. 
    I cant imagine that an actual person is sitting there and goes through all reports of the same person over and over again 

    There's a team of six of us ACMs going through reports. It's very easy to tell which reports are false or not bannable offenses and those are discarded right away, so false reports do not slow us down much.

    So for example if someone wrote "he camped/tbagged me" you just throw it into the bin right? What about if someone says he wallhack, speedhacked but doesn't have any video footage? Is it worth to look into it or do you throw it away aswell? I personally get accused a lot of times wallhacking just because some survivor mains doesn't understand bitter murmer 
  • Peanits said: Dee

    @Scgamecock86 said:
    Peanits said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

     @Peanits said:
    

    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.

    I would rather be the janitor at behaviour than this person

    Wow, I'm right here fam.

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Peanits said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

     @Peanits said:
    

    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.

    Seriously? I cant believe that. I get reported nearly 5 times per day just for playing good and another 10 times if I troll. And that's only the numbers I know of people telling me that they report me. I don't want to know the number of people reporting me without telling me. And I'm not the only person. 
    I cant imagine that an actual person is sitting there and goes through all reports of the same person over and over again 

    There's a team of six of us ACMs going through reports. It's very easy to tell which reports are false or not bannable offenses and those are discarded right away, so false reports do not slow us down much.

    😔
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Peanits said:

    @Scgamecock86 said:

    Peanits said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    

    @Peanits said:

    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.
    
    
    
    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS
    
    
    
    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.
    

    I would rather be the janitor at behaviour than this person

    Wow, I'm right here fam.

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:

    Peanits said:

    @alivebydeadight said:
    

    @Peanits said:

    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.
    
    
    
    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS
    
    
    
    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.
    
    
    
    Seriously? I cant believe that. I get reported nearly 5 times per day just for playing good and another 10 times if I troll. And that's only the numbers I know of people telling me that they report me. I don't want to know the number of people reporting me without telling me. And I'm not the only person. 
    

    I cant imagine that an actual person is sitting there and goes through all reports of the same person over and over again 

    There's a team of six of us ACMs going through reports. It's very easy to tell which reports are false or not bannable offenses and those are discarded right away, so false reports do not slow us down much.

    So for example if someone wrote "he camped/tbagged me" you just throw it into the bin right? What about if someone says he wallhack, speedhacked but doesn't have any video footage? Is it worth to look into it or do you throw it away aswell? I personally get accused a lot of times wallhacking just because some survivor mains doesn't understand bitter murmer 

    PS4 reports don't have any text. It's the 4 generic buttons and that's it.

  • @Peanits said:

    @Scgamecock86 said:
    Peanits said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

     @Peanits said:
    

    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.

    I would rather be the janitor at behaviour than this person

    Wow, I'm right here fam.

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Peanits said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

     @Peanits said:
    

    That would be a bandaid fix to a problem that's being fixed soon anyway. Console bans are coming, and they are close.

    In my book thats a problem, I get reported for stupid things like METAS

    Fortunately nothing is automated. There's an actual person going through each report to make sure they are true before taking action.

    Seriously? I cant believe that. I get reported nearly 5 times per day just for playing good and another 10 times if I troll. And that's only the numbers I know of people telling me that they report me. I don't want to know the number of people reporting me without telling me. And I'm not the only person. 
    I cant imagine that an actual person is sitting there and goes through all reports of the same person over and over again 

    There's a team of six of us ACMs going through reports. It's very easy to tell which reports are false or not bannable offenses and those are discarded right away, so false reports do not slow us down much.

    I'm assuming in terms of PS4/Xbox all you're really going to be able to even address is DC claims because there's nothing else you guys can really prove or not. Much less people report on the wrong tile constantly I'm assuming and I personally don't take the time as is to report them including before I knew there was no actions able to be taken on console.

  • Stats onscreen is still the easiest

  • @Peanits said:

    There's a team of six of us ACMs going through reports. It's very easy to tell which reports are false or not bannable offenses and those are discarded right away, so false reports do not slow us down much.

    I was just thinking of all the laughs you must get out of some of the threatened report reasons as well as some of the actual reports. That's not for the actual harmful ones though, only the why did they report for this or why did they say that?

    Like the REPORTED FOR CYPBER BULLYING I got post game from 1 person haha.

  • @powerbats said:

    @Peanits said:

    There's a team of six of us ACMs going through reports. It's very easy to tell which reports are false or not bannable offenses and those are discarded right away, so false reports do not slow us down much.

    I was just thinking of all the laughs you must get out of some of the threatened report reasons as well as some of the actual reports. That's not for the actual harmful ones though, only the why did they report for this or why did they say that?

    Like the REPORTED FOR CYPBER BULLYING I got post game from 1 person haha.

    I've had that too. Report for Bullying!
    Um, I was playing the PIG and get 4 kills, didnt tunnel/camp but...BULLY!!!