Killer is boring now - How i think it can get fixed
Before the updates over the year, i think killer is too ez and getting boring. Im both killer (Rank 1) and survivor (Rank 7~) main. (I have 1k+ hours ingame) When i play survivor, its hard to escape and only escape like 1 out of 3-5 matches. As killer, i get 4k 4 out of 5~ matches in rank 1. I dont think its balanced. Devs only listen to baby killers and buff killers. I know its hard to balance the game, but what i think will balance the game is:
NERFING: killers and survivors. Just nerf all killer a little bit and then fix gen rush, because gen rush is unbalanced (no ######### lul)
FIX BROKEN ADDONS: Instadown hatches at huntress and addons like that.
REWORK ADDONS: Many survivor addons need to get reworking. Addons like "High-End Sapphire Lens", "Odd Bulb" and "Intense Halogen" does nothing. Like Odd Bulb is a pink addon and do nothing? A brown battery is better lol
DEDICATED SERVERS: I know its super hard to add. Im a programmer, but i think its time to use some time and money to it. You devs have made the ingame shop and have make alot of money out of it. DBD have grown alot this year so i think you should do it to say thanks.
FIX WINDOWS: Okay. Medium(or known as slow vault) vault is broken. In the tuorial level i have tested a little bit and i have found out if you medium vault, you dont get as far if you fast vault. Thats why the killer can get broken hits at medium vaults.
PALLETS: (This can get better if your team get dedicated servers) Killers get hit throw the pallets, because of the peer to peer connection and the design of pallets. Before patch 2.0.0 (as im remember) there was the toxic vaccum, but now its gone. That means, if the killer hit and you drop the pallet without vaccum you can still get because before you teleported to the other side. The hitboxes touches and you get hit. Thats why pallets should get a big redesign or get a "half" vaccum. So you can drop it when your at the middel of the pallet. With that, you should have enougth destance so the survivor and killer hitboxes dont touch.
- FLASHLIGHT Its simple. After the patch 2.2.0 flashlight save kills more then save. Just decrease the flashlight timing when the killer is doing the pickup so its gonna blind a little bit faster when the killer pick someone up.
Any other ideas? I know the vaccum will get alot of baby killers to cry, but i think its the best and fair way to balance pallets. Not a full vaccum, and not no vaccum. The middel thing will be good.
I hope your team maybe just will think about some of the things
Keep up the good work!
"I think your team have done a pretty good job so far" i know dead meme lol
Comments
@BeanieEnthusiast @Carpemortum Have a iq over 10 lol. Maybe im not good to speak english, but im good to other things like program. Right now im making DBD in minecraft (i know minecraft but maybe some kids wonna play it? xD. Its also easy to host a minecraft server so why not try? xD) I want to try to make things i think will be balanced, so i think its a good idea. (btw im killer and survivor main so i will do things that i feel will be good for survivors and killers so its feel nice to be killer and to be survivor.)
Do they really exist? I thought that they are only a myth.
@Carpemortum I know. Thats why i said you have a iq over 10 (@BeanieEnthusiast dont have lol)
Psssh, boy you're a dork. Don't even bother coming at me when you're bragging on having 1000 hours lmao that's not impressive.
I agree that things that are not fun to opponent should be looked at. SWF / Items / Addons / Perks
OP is an ochido fanboy so everything he says is automatically wrong anyways.
He's been banned just like his idol
Also I can't take people seriously who play 3k+ hours over 2 years and think their opinion matters to the devs. this is a casual game.