The Ring or The Rin?
I heard that Spirit was inspired from the Ring. And I had this idea pop up in my brain, I decided to draw this, because why not?
By the way, I just realized something about myself being on this forum, Im gonna type it down.
Around 2019, when I was surfing around Pinterest for drawing preferences and saw many DBD comics, I really like the art and started to addict to it, despite all the comics are Japanese which I didnt understand anything.
Mid 2020, I learned that the artist drew these is on Twitter, so I joined Twitter and follow only her to track her new comics.
(Im not supposed to post her arts, its her rule, but I needed an example of her arts)
This is her page, if you like what you see, consider to follow: https://twitter.com/EIRRI
March 2021, All-Kill released, I noticed that she really like Trickster. And she only draw Trickster & Ghostface being a pair of mischief.
I felt sad that she's no more draw Spirit. After a few month, around June or July 2021, I was like "Fine, I will draw Spirit myself"
And now Im known for enjoying drawing Spirit, along with Yui : D
All-Kill chapter took a huge part of reason those little Spirit drawings of mine exist today.
- Thanks for reading.


Comments
I love your drawings 💘
Spirit is inspired by Kayako, not Sadako!
I still don't get how you see something so cute from this:
Thanks : D
I didnt watch the movie, can you tell what I should change?
I dont see the cuteness in game, the Japanese artist gave me the concept to portrait her in arts. And I go with that.
That's just one quick snap of a character with many expressions. Some of Rin's faces are adorable.
I love your style, @C3Tooth ❤️ Even though I don't play her anymore, Rin is one of the reasons I got into DbD at all.
Spirit will always be better.
You don’t have good tastes then.
Well in that case spirits dust kicking should have been implemented.
Nope
Ye.
I seen that artist's drawing and it amazing to detail. There are some English translation whenever you are searching for them.
Spirit was inspired by japanese folklore, not a movie.
But I like your drawings, very nice
she has the same power as kayako, the same gestures of kayako, some addons gave the same passive features etc.
I think her default face looks ok, but its only in her dead skin. I saw many 3D artists made her normal human looking and its look quite weird because of her super thick upper lip.
Are you Shinoobu on Twitter?
And thanks : D
She's really good artist, and she draws fast too. I do follow someone who translate these comics, but they make the quality too high (if they have to erase a part of drawing because the original language, they would redraw to fill up the holes), they just not able to keep up the translation with the new comics.
I’ve never really commented on your work. It’s a terrific series you’re doing. Your drawings are always clean and your skill is enviable. I always look forward to seeing your new strips. I hope you keep it up.
Yes thats me. Cause just Shinobu is taken everywhere, unfortunately