SAMARA & SADAKO DIFFERENCE FOR DEAD BY DAYLIGHT
Tell me … idk
Tell me … idk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think it matters too much, no doubt there will be a legendary skin at some point referring to the other.
Coming to a store near you for the extremely low price of..... your soul.
Oh, no, my soul !!!
I don't understand the question, but I'll say this; I hope to God it's Sadako.
The American version of Ringu was a crappified version of the original (imo). I've no idea why Hollywood made Sadako into "Samara", a cute little kid. It kind of sucked the creep factor out for me.
Samara was an evil little ######### i don't know what you're talking about.
She was evil, but she was too cute imo. Sadako was more creepy looking.
Well, Samara is caucasian and Sadako is japanese...
And--- Kayako still japanese in both versions... lol
Samara was a little girl. Sadako was an adult.
That's about all i know.
Either way Behaviour is very careful to not have children as killers or survivors, she’d be portrayed as a young adult in the game versus the younger girl from the US version.
It's going to be Sadako.
It's literally a "Ringu" Chapter not a "The Ring" Chapter.
The difference? Doesn't matter because Samara is either going to be a cosmetic or she isn't going to be in it at all. Mainly because she is a child.
Sadako is ######### scary I hope to be her