Phantasm
It would be cool to get a Phantasm DLC for DbD. We could have the Tall Man as a killer. Phantasm wasn't as popular as NoES, Halloween, or F13th but it spawned alot of sequels and has a good sized fanbase.
It would be cool to get a Phantasm DLC for DbD. We could have the Tall Man as a killer. Phantasm wasn't as popular as NoES, Halloween, or F13th but it spawned alot of sequels and has a good sized fanbase.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would the iron orbs be the killer power?
Yes. Maybe similar to crows.
For sure if they ever do The Tall Man he’ll have metal orbs he shoots at people. Not sure what he exact mechanics would be other than that though. 🤷♂️
I'm sorry, what is this? I've never heard of this franchise. A spooky person that shoots out orbs doesn't sound very scary?
Look it up. The first movie came out in 1979, I believe. They've made many sequels. Like I said, Phantasm wasn't as popular as some of the rest of the horror icons but it would be awesome if Phantasm came to DbD.
I'm bringing this back to the top. Phantasm is a cult horror classic. The license can't be that hard to get.
Imagine new killer: The Tall Man
With the silver orbs for ranged attacks. It's been awhile since we had a new ranged killer.
Cmon BHVR, make this one happen.