Something has changed
You weren't used to see that much of a Killer before. And I noticed it especially on Myers, now you can see his right arm and before you couldn't.
Maybe my Monitor & Abuse works in the lobby now?
You weren't used to see that much of a Killer before. And I noticed it especially on Myers, now you can see his right arm and before you couldn't.
Maybe my Monitor & Abuse works in the lobby now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They increased the FOV, pretty sure this was meant to be the fix for killers appearing too far to the right of the screen, (this was apparent with Trickster, his wink wasnt showing up since his left eye was being blocked)
But some how they messed it up, honestly I don't mind it
I noticed this too- I kinda like it, really leans in to the idea that the killer's standing a little way away just watching the survivors get ready for the trial.
Kinda creepy.
I mean, I kinda like it. Like the person below you said, it looks like the Killer is just standing there.. menacingally and waiting for the Trial.
Yeah, I thought that too. It looks pretty nice.
That's a little strange, but honestly I kind of like it. It makes it more like the killer is just standing there, silently watching the survivors.
I hope we can rotate killers in lobby so it faces you. Seems to be random.
Michael be like: "You sure you wanna do this?"
Also, is this pre rank reset or do you just play THAT much?
It really does, I like it as well.
I've also noticed that the survivors seem further away.
Like I said, it really seems like Shadowborn or M&A have invaded the lobby.
Myers is clearly doing his Zoolander
I honestly like this better than before. It's probably a bug but I'm hoping it's not or they just ignore it.
pre rank.