Decisive Strike should be a common perk
Tunneling can't be helped sometimes and you can't expect every player to "play fair" since the game itself doesn't put any rules in place. (If you can kill me, why shouldn't you?)
If Decisive Strike were a common perk, new players would understand there's a counter measure right off the bat, or rather a counter measure to being unintentionally sanbagged (is that the correct term?)
Likewise Killers would be less inclined to focus one person until they are dead while they're learning.
Comments
I though DS was a common perk, JK.
Out of my 3k hours thats the first Perk a survivor aim even before learning to play the game, before being good at lopping, mindgaming etc they get DH and DS.
It allready is.
More common than it already is now?
What op means is don't gate it behind a pay wall
smells like slugging
Tis both a suggestion and semi rant, leveling up a survivor I don't have ds for now, given the option I'd have it 100% of the time.