Ok, what exactly is ringu and why are people excited about it?
Ive never even heard of this show, so can someone explain to me why its such a big deal and why its apparently a large license?
Tagged:
BHVR
Ive never even heard of this show, so can someone explain to me why its such a big deal and why its apparently a large license?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Ring
Stringy haired ghost girl crawling out of your TV *ring* a bell?
That does, thank you! Now im actually excited lmao
I have no idea how they're gonna pull off a killer like the girl from the well off, but I'm excited for it!
I like how you took the time to create a thread when you could have just googled it. :^)
Technically, the license isn't for the 2002 American movie that I used in my example, but for the 1991 Japanese novel, and 1998 film that the 2002 movie is a remake of. This is why its called 'Ringu' and not 'The Ring', but its the same concept.
Is google down or something?
"ring a bell" 😕
I'm banning puns!!
☺️
As you should tbh