The Ringu Isn't The Next Chapter
The Ringu is announced yet it comes in March that's quiet a ways between now and then. So we will definitely be getting another chapter probably before she comes into the game also 2 mid chapter updates as well probably.
I could be wrong though don't take my word for it.
Comments
March is the next full chapter. January is the next mod-chapter.
It says on the description Ringu is going to be chapter 23, and we just had the 22th.
The Artist was Chapter 22. Ringu says it's Chapter 23. It will be the next chapter.
insert John Cena *are you sure about that*
John Cena midchapter survivor = confirmed
It was a typo. it's actually the "Pingu" is the next chapter.
The video says chapter 23, so it is going to be the next chapter (Artist was chapter 22). There's probably going to be a mid-chapter before chapter 23 releases, though.
Are you trying to tell me that 23 comes after 22? I am not sure I believe in your twisted world view. How about we just wait and see instead of hyping ourselves up for disappointment?
Is Pingu going to be the survivor or killer? Either way, it will be the scariest chapter to date.
Obviously the Killer with his NOOT NOOT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzSP50TX5LgI guess I miss read the description lol whoops
Soooooo A PENGUIN KILLER IM SO IN!
Pingu is my favorite killer