Surgical Suture and Medical Scissors?

When was this change made? I am not talking about the change that TELLS you the exact percentages I already know about that


I noticed today they both claim to boost healing speed by 15%


However, before the descrption updates I am 99% sure Medical Scissors said "Moderately increases healing speed" and the Suture said "Slightly increases healing speed" in addition to its skillcheck thing.

Was the text always wrong? Or was the Suture actually buffed? According to the grey healing speed add on which used to say slightly. According to the new number on that slightly is 5%.

Comments

  • The slightly/moderately/considerably/tremendously was always incredibly inaccurate. In some cases, tremendously meant 30%, and in other cases it meant 3%. It was likely those two medkit addon lines being held to different standards.

    Consider that the suture shares its healing speed boost with the needle and thread, which is a yellow and the first addon in its line, and it might copy its "slightly" from there. The scissors are also a yellow, but they're the second in its line.

    It doesn't make any sense, but neither did the nomenclature for describing percentages, so... shrug emoji.

  • I noticed this discrepancy too. Probably just a miscommunication with whoever was writing up the old add on descriptions.

    Also, just curious, but why do you call the add ons grey? They're brown. I've noticed other people do the same and never understood why.

  • Yeah that is pretty effing dumb if you ask me. I always thought the yellow scissors were actually the superior item. Turns out the suture had the exact same speed buff AND the skillcheck thing.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I noticed this discrepancy too. Probably just a miscommunication with whoever was writing up the old add on descriptions.

    Also, just curious, but why do you call the add ons grey? They're brown. I've noticed other people do the same and never understood why.

    Probably color blindness.

    Same for Iris. Some see them as red or pink

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I noticed this discrepancy too. Probably just a miscommunication with whoever was writing up the old add on descriptions.

    Also, just curious, but why do you call the add ons grey? They're brown. I've noticed other people do the same and never understood why.

    I barely register it. I think its because of how the ranks used to be setup. They that grey ash color then yellow, and so on.

  • A thing which I noticed the most was the old Add-ons for Spirit.

    Dirty Ubawaki: Considerably (15 %) increases phase movement speed.

    Yakuyoke Amulet: Slightly (15 %) reduces phase movement speed.


    I am really happy they got rid of those descriptions.

  • @MrDardon said:

    A thing which I noticed the most was the old Add-ons for Spirit.

    Dirty Ubawaki: Considerably (15 %) increases phase movement speed.

    Yakuyoke Amulet: Slightly (15 %) reduces phase movement speed.

    I am really happy they got rid of those descriptions.

    Would you say you are considerably happy or slightly happy about it?

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697651#Comment_2697651

    Would you say you are considerably happy or slightly happy about it?

    TERMENDOUSLY happy.