Playing SoloQ is miserable

Im sorry but i dont understand why I should play with teammates with 10h gameplay while Ive been playing 2k hours.

Comments

  • I'm at 5k+ hours and I've had 2 team mates in the past week who had 10h and 15h respectfully.... why?

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    Im sorry but i dont understand why I should play with teammates with 10h gameplay while Ive been playing 2k hours.

    Bro I literally posted the same thing😂 read mine

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/300178/solo-que-is-unplayable#latest

  • I have the best teammates I ever had since MMR is out. I mean my solo games were already chill but now I have a very strong team almost every game.

    And it doesnt really matter what killer does, if its not on strong killer map or vs Blight or Nurse, its 3man escape most of the time.

    But I have really bad matchmaking on killers, either team of survivors all way more experienced than me, or all of them way worse than me. Almost no in between. Makes the killer games really whack ngl

    I hate this new matchmaking

  • Its because the MMR of all survivors is averaged across the team. If you are a 10,000 MMR survivor with 3 0 MMR survivors, that means the team still has an average MMR of 2,500 for a 1900 MMR killer.

    The only way to prevent this is by playing in a SWF where your MMR in relation to your teammates does not matter.

  • @UnknownKiller said:

    Im sorry but i dont understand why I should play with teammates with 10h gameplay while Ive been playing 2k hours.

    I agree. I've played 7 solo games today and I've been lucky to escape once. I consider myself a decent survivor. Solo is hell.

  • Solo queue is generally horrible, but I find that my games that turn out terrible are in part because most console players lack a brain or are incredibly selfish.

  • And I think the epic giveaway made the Q more inconsistent than before. A bunch of New players scared to play without crouching all the map

  • @Shirtless_Myers said:

    Solo queue is generally horrible, but I find that my games that turn out terrible are in part because most console players lack a brain or are incredibly selfish.

    funny, in my experience it’s PC players that are the toxic selfish ones who’ll DC after being downed first, or kill them selves on first hook. Not to mention people who use stretch res and all the other cheaters/ hackers

    If you’re gonna make a broad statement about all console players then I can do the same about all PC players

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697744#Comment_2697744

    "If you’re gonna make a broad statement about all console players then I can do the same about all PC players"

    No-one said you couldn't. They were just sharing their experiences and you're entitled to yours too.

    Edit: Also they said "most" not "all".

    Okay then, if ‘most’ console players are brainless and selfish then ‘most’ PC players are toxic salty cry babies and/ or cheaters. That seems like a fair assessment right?

  • @steamed_hamzzz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2697749#Comment_2697749

    Okay then, if ‘most’ console players are brainless and selfish then ‘most’ PC players are toxic salty cry babies and/ or cheaters. That seems like a fair assessment right?

    Yeah seems legit.

  • It is playable. I for example am teamplayer until 5gens are done. After that i dont help anybody no matter what.

    There are always some chances to get idiots hiding in bushes but I mostly lure killer ibto his hiding spot if he/she is hiding, mostly successful.


    If you want to lose a killer equip a flashlight and click on the killer several times. he will assume you are good looper and leave you alone :D

  • @Marigoria said:

    I'm at 5k+ hours and I've had 2 team mates in the past week who had 10h and 15h respectfully.... why?

    The magic word is SKILL based Matchmaking.

    Or what the devs think it is.

  • May i suggest the official dbd discord? There you can find a full SWF team in a matter of minutes.

  • @Marigoria said:

    I'm at 5k+ hours and I've had 2 team mates in the past week who had 10h and 15h respectfully.... why?

    mmr = sbmm = ranks dont

    matter

  • The main reason this happens is presumably if someone has been in queue a while they eventually just get put into the next available match rather than keep waiting for people close to their MMR. Both very high and very low MMR players can end up having this happen since there are fewer similar outlier players of those ratings to match with in general. Similarly if you have a lobby and someone lobby dodges I think the system sometimes fills the gap with whoever has been in queue the longest (maybe) so that it doesn’t have a lobby of four people waiting a really long time for a perfect replacement.

    Note that neither of the above results have anything to do with whether or not MMR is an accurate representation of how good a player you are. The MMR could be a 100% assessment of your ability as a player and you would still have the system dealing with the above problems of outliers with no close matches and people leaving lobbies.