This game need to support microphone
It's is very weird to play an online game without using microphone and this game don't even support that. Sometimes, I try to warn other about the killer appearance, but that's impossible. That's is the biggest disadvantage in this game. This game is known as tactical-online game, and how to discuss about the tactic without microphone.
So I hope the developer will notice this message and add mic to this game.
Comments
Yes nice idea, game isn't enough unbalanced, let's give to survs the possibility to comunicate even not in premade.
Premade is Broken and not coerent with lore and gameplay, if add that possibility you just kill definitely this game.
I assume you are new.
https://youtu.be/Becb2P2Fl90But how?
The devs have said that they don’t plan to add ingame voice chat on PC for, if I’m remembering right, a few reasons
The devs do use Discord chat or whatever system themselves when they play, so it’s not like they have a problem with people chatting. They just feel adding it as an ingame feature isn’t worth the effort.
Better not. Only PC has Chat - and that is already too much sometimes.
I really don't need to hear ten year olds screeching at me and playing despatico over their mics. A ping system is preferable.
Public mic may help you to make new friends and you can also mute anyone you don't like.
Builtin kindred (just for survivors auras) and an icon status for survivors indicating what they are doing at the moment would be a good start to short the gap between solo queues and swf's. But no one actually wants voice chat in this game.