Christmas Sweaters IRL
So yes I know this isn't related to the game persay but it is related in a way. I was wondering if there was an official shop for people to get cosmetics they have in game, I specifically am looking for Cheryl Mason's Christmas Sweater.
I personally love silent hill and I hate Christmas but if I could get that sweater it would make Christmas a bit better.

Comments
As for Cheryl, sadly no. But you can get some on the official merch store:
Off the top of my head you have the David King and Joey ones in-stock, for example.
They also recently added the Jeff and Feng ones. Unfortunately, they're kinda on the pricy side but they look good anyhow.
Not me thinking Jeff's skin is for Joey
The council of Jeff mains would let this slide if you began using Aftercare :)
ive pissed off enough jeff mains in my life, what's a couple more
You act like there are more than a couple?
dbdtwt has a scary amount of them
You're on thin ice, buddy.
ive always been on thin ice, let's face it i'm one bad take away from being strung and quatered by 99% of these forums lol
True. Although, that's less of a you thing and more so a community thing. It's not wise to express the 'wrong' opinion in this community, lol.
The cows are the only reason you haven't been tbh
/s
Moo
Not official, but you could try Etsy
Wheres my Yui sweater at???