Most Bizarre/Hilarious Postgame BM You've Seen Recently?
So it seems the Christmas season has brought out the grinches (or worse, Dwelfs) in swarms and postgame has been...pretty spicy today.
That said, some of it has been so hilariously mystifying that it just makes me laugh.
My favorites thus far:
Game 1: Bit of a rough one, a Dwight (it's...always a Dwight) decides to jump into a locker, probably to deny me STBFL/Surge on Hag. I just pooped a trap in front of it and whacked him when he emerged. I still got 3-outed, with him the only sacrifice.
Me: GGWP all
P1: nice camper
Me: Huh?
P1: ur camper
Me: When did I camp you?
P1: when I was in locker
P1: you put a trap
P1: its camping
Uhhh..what?
Game 2: I'm playing Demogorgon on Cowshed. 3 people in a SWF
Me: GGWP - unlucky DC there (they had a rage DC on first down)
P1: your fault
Me: How?
P2: hacker
Me: How was I hacking?
P2: they removed him
P1: you can't use that killer anymore
P2: hacker reported
Game 3: Demogorgon again, very close 3k game on DDS. Kept grabbing people off gens using his iri.
Me: Woof, tough game. Well done all.
P1: So cheap
P1: Just play a normal killer next time
P1: scrub
What is a...normal killer?
Anyone else seen any really funny postgame chat recently?
Comments
Haven't see BM recently because I am not playing the game.
Though the best, or worst, I've ever seen was a toxic Survivor wishing for me to burn alive.
I got burned out a week or so ago, but was lured back in by the event. Just trying to laugh at the BM for the most part.
I must say I haven't seen anything that extreme, the closest is the bog standard 'dog killer' 'baby killer' 'x killer so broken' 'you suck' type.
The worst was a 4man TTV with Russian names that I ran into a bit back, who refused to end the game - they 99%'d the final gen and then decided to meme for over 30 minutes with sabos, bodyblocks and flashlights making it impossible for me to get hooks. Eventually I just AFK'd and they told me I was getting reported for 'non participation'. Yeah, that got under my skin.
Oh man, yeah - 'sweaty' and 'tryhard' don't even slightly bother me now. It's basically shorthand for 'you won'.
Today i red the Rulebook: A camper is a killer who is on the map while someone is hooked.
Probably because you played Freddy and he was too immered, thinking he was talking to the real Freddy. 🌚
It wasn't particularly recently, but my favourite bit of BM of all time was a guy who was so mad that I beat him as Bubba on Badham that he left a comment on my Steam profile that says "You aren't good at the game, you just play Bubba, learn how to play the game".
Of note, I wasn't even proxy camping in that match, I was streaming for friends and thus trying to be as active as possible.
Slightly more recent than that was a Clown game on Red Forest, so I was having a horrible time. I down someone after the last generator pops, carry them to the basement... and this Laurie just. Stands there, shining her flashlight at the sky, letting me hit her twice and down her. Since I then had two people in the basement, I stuck around assuming that the other two would either leave or come in for a save... but they didn't, hovering around between the 99'd gate and me, as if expecting me to go that far out of my way to chase them- so the poor bastards on the hook end up progressing all the way to dead, and one of the two who died goes "come on man how was that fun for anyone" in the endgame as if I was the one forcing the game into a stalemate by not committing to a tactic lmao.
Bit of a lengthy explanation there, but it's always stuck with me.
Always the best argument i don´t really understand:
You are so bad player - you don´t kno how to play - you are sh.t ... but... you lost against me - so, logically you have been worse
Someone got "tunneled" (despite me hooking 5 times between their 1st and and hook, weird...) and decided of all things they'd insult my steam name.
"Of course you'd have a name like that."
Personally I don't see what's wrong with Bruno's Musty Cum Rag but apparnetly that's indicative of a bad player?
That’s surprisingly fitting considering your main
Me: GG
P1: Reported
Me: What?
P1: Camping Basement
Me: You ran into the basement, I had NOED what did you expect
P1: And you one shot me, enjoy ban.
They obviously meant to reference that...but not in a fun kind of way.
Needless to say, there were also countless other insults paired with that.
Did you report them atleast tho?
Not recent, but still the most bizarre flex I have ever seen.
Not recent but my all- time favorite was a Meg who got mad at me for using Barbecue and Chili and Infectious Fight together. So angry she rage DC'd when I downed her after killing everyone else.
Thing is, using those two perks together might be complaint-worthy... had I not been playing Freddy a killer whose whole thing is negating his own terror radius (I use Infectious precisely because I find it hilarious when it works).
That's hilarious because I literally just had the reverse.
Something's up with my internet today, getting 300-400ms. Decide 'what the hell' - and get queued straight into a 3man TTV premade with around 2500 hours between them. I'm just over 300, and not all of that on killer.
I actually recognized two of them, who I'd encountered previously AFKing a week or so back - probably purposefully dropping their MMRs down pre-stream to look better. I remembered the legacy skins/names due to me wondering if they were hackers.
I played my butt off (Doctor) and manage to 3k them, would have 4k'd (P2 escaped) but lagged when I tried to close hatch. Toxic little gremlins too - clicky clicky teabag teabag, using snowmen tactically and bodyblocking like champs.
Postgame.
P1: gg ez
P1: stream sniping trash killer get smurfed on
P1: hole world sees you get owned lolol fool
Me: Dude, you folks are smurfing and I 3k'd you with 400ms lag on Doctor. Rather proud of that game actually.
P2: too scared to chase me huh?
Me: STBFL
P2: neways nice lag switching reportd
P3: enjoy the ban
P1: GGEEEEEEZZZZ
Some people just want to watch the world burn.
Why on earth would those be complaint-worthy?
That said, man I get accused of hacking a lot as (at least pre Artist) I was on a info-heavy kick and ran Discordance, Lethal Pursuer and BBQ every game. Now I'm on a...different, more ungabunga train with Surge, Pain Resonance, Agitation and STBFL. So, so satisfying.
The #1 perk people complain about though seems to be Plaything. I have no idea why.
I don't think those reports get even glanced at.
I remember one guy spamming racial slurs (I was playing Hag) and telling me to 'hang myself nobody cares about you' in postgame. Reported him.
Ran into him a week or two later - same slurs and nastiness.
If nothing else I can understand why someone would complain about using both together, since you can potentially have your location revealed regardless if whether you're close or far. Avoiding one leaves you open for the other.
That said, I recently watched a video of a guy complaining about a Myers using Brutal Strength and Bamboozle, so I know not to take it too seriously.
Also, again, Freddy.
Mm.
I generally sympathize with sore losers. This game can be frustrating when it feels like you got RNGed to death or your teammates potatoed.
It's the bad winners that tend to rustle my jimmies.
I think one of the most incomprehensible was when I was doing my Adept Cannibal achievement awhile back and I ended up in Lery's. I picked my three gen and defended it to the end. One person, who I think was in a 2 man SWF, kept on going after the center gen in the three and I couldn't do anything but focus on the gen so I end up at center gen 90% done and only two hooks when the third gen pops because with the generator layout my only chance to win was going to be by keeping those gens.
They try to hammer the gens, I chase until a pallet drops so I can break it and grow my dead zone and at six hooks one of the solo queue survivors finally gets three hooked and died. I'm now down to one gen and I keep on wounding and breaking pallets and eventually I kill them all at 11 hook stages with the one SWF player on the hook and trying to suicide so their friend, who was standing on the hatch, can get out (but I went straight to the hatch as soon as the hook stages started going rapidly).
End of game, I put in a ggwp and the first SWF person I ran across goes off at me swearing, calling me all sorts of things, and telling me how bad I am.
It's like, really? I played with no gen regression perks, the only perk I benefitted from that game other than BP was Franklin's Demise, and I took a 2 gens left, only 2 hooks on survivors situation to a 11 hook, 4K situation without camping or tunneling and I'm the bad one?
I always find it funny when people who lost to me are telling me how bad I am. They kind of forget the whole if I'm terrible but they still lost to me what does that say about how they played aspect.