Anyone else being abandoned on Hook since Event started?

Last three games of mine I was hooked once and left there while everyone messed around with Snowmen.

Occasionally, who cares? But it seems to happen every game now.

More funny than upsetting but I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this too?

Comments

  • @Moxie said:

    Last three games of mine I was hooked once and left there while everyone messed around with Snowmen.

    Occasionally, who cares? But it seems to happen every game now.

    More funny than upsetting but I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this too?

    I got left on a hook, but not while someone played with a snowman. Just while someone walked on by. Just...because.

  • Well they are blinded while in snowman. So if they didn't pay attention cause snowman then they don't actually know where you are cause snowman

  • These snowmen are making people do stupid stuff, but I think abandonment has more to do with MMR. People want good teammates, so they're not gonna hook trade for you if it means them not escaping, because when they escape they get better teams in the next matches.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    These snowmen are making people do stupid stuff, but I think abandonment has more to do with MMR. People want good teammates, so they're not gonna hook trade for you if it means them not escaping, because when they escape they get better teams in the next matches.

    This. I've been left on hook more since SBMM started up.

  • @Moxie said:

    Last three games of mine I was hooked once and left there while everyone messed around with Snowmen.

    Occasionally, who cares? But it seems to happen every game now.

    More funny than upsetting but I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this too?

    I have been playing killer mostly today and...yeah - I'll admit that I've seen a lot of survivors getting abandoned until Stage 2 at least.

    @Sonzaishinai said:

    Well they are blinded while in snowman. So if they didn't pay attention cause snowman then they don't actually know where you are cause snowman

    That would certainly explain it.

    @bm33 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690362#Comment_2690362

    This. I've been left on hook more since SBMM started up.

    I haven't really seen this to be honest - although I've seen plenty of survivors either straight AFK or suiciding on first hook, probably to smurf their MMR down.

  • doesn't need to be an event for it to happen to me lmfao

  • @BabuDweet said:

    doesn't need to be an event for it to happen to me lmfao

    True lol