Snowmen are just an extra hit....calm down....
I know it's annoying to lose your M1's and certain powers to the snowmen, but after the event, we can get back to the main game where that sort of thing never happens!
I know it's annoying to lose your M1's and certain powers to the snowmen, but after the event, we can get back to the main game where that sort of thing never happens!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just an extra hit is why we aren't calm. Survivors are using them to play in very not chill ways.
OP's being sarcastic. :P
I am not annoyed by snowmen when I play killer but then again I am not going for 4k every game and reaching high mmr.
You may hate it right now BUT just imagine how enjoyable your matches will be after 2 weeks when survivors that get used to the snowmen taking hits don't have snowmen anymore.