Killers are refusing to break snowmen!
Haha, I get it but it makes for some funny screen shots.
Haha, I get it but it makes for some funny screen shots.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trickster tricked.
he's tricking WHO exactly? just escape with it then so they're forced to
When the survivors face camp you.
Rare image of compressed ice crystals developed into war weapons attacking local South Korean entertainer (circa 1972, colorized 2021).
Survivors have been mostly preventing me from getting any hooks so, I guess I can't blame them?
This has nothing to do with the snowmen.
What do you want? Survivors handed to you by themselves to get hooks?
Yeah, that would be nice. Considering I don't even bother killing survivors to begin with its kinda selfish how many survivors are forcing 0 hooks onto me.
Asian twink cornered in police station by two BWCs
Yeah, I saw clips of a pig-masked local puzzle enthusiast chased down a suburban neighborhood by animate frost crystals, and a masked man completely boxed in by these chilly fiends, trapped in a mental institute - his knife was no match for solid ice. However will killers survive this snowy scourge?
(NGL, the OP screenshot is giving me hard 'T-Pose to assert dominance' vibes)
Had the opposite when playing killer, survivors kept avoiding them like it was an insta-down.
Okay, well done. This got a laugh out of me.
I'm seeing survivors basically making a beeline to them in chase, so that I have to pop them or leave them (popping giving me a 'miss' cooldown is pretty nasty).
Going to be playing a LOT of Hag and Doctor until this event ends.
Why Hag?
The way I play her tends to result in lots of hits in quick succession, and I can at least try to 'herd' people from snowmen into heavily trapped areas.