Specific Charm for this event
Is there a specific charm, Christmas Inferno, must achieve by walking out with a snowman?
Because I play survivor and killer many times with white snow around my screen but I got nothing?
Tagged:
BHVR
Is there a specific charm, Christmas Inferno, must achieve by walking out with a snowman?
Because I play survivor and killer many times with white snow around my screen but I got nothing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's cosmetics and charms to be earned with the Event - if you refer to the pinned thread on this forum there's more information there.
MandyTalk, I mean I play several games and with white snow, which means I fulfilled the requirements for the cosmetics and charms, but in the end, I cannot get the Christmas Inferno charm.
It’s random which one you get. Do you already have all the others and didn’t get any at all after that?
Yes, I already have others. Because at least I did with survivor and killer both two times but get nothing.
are you sure you got nothing, or did you not get a notification? there's a definite issue with obtained items not showing up yet you continue to receive them.
OK, I will try more times this evening. Thx
I just got the Christmas inferno charm after 4 games as killer.
Played about a dozen matches (as survivor) after getting all of the other event items and I cannot get the Christmas Inferno charm. I even escaped a match as a snowman and nothing triggered it. I don’t play as a killer, so I hope it is not a requirement. Will keep trying.
Just here to chime in:
Christmas Inferno is a killer only charm, you will not unlock it on survivors
Choco Dip is a survivor only charm, you will not unlock it on killers.
Okay. TY for that info.