Any one leave the exit gate as a snow man ?

Do you get anything for it apart from it being funny like extra points? lol

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah i just did. You get the "Master of Disguise" score event with 1,500 blood points.

    I did it twice. I didn't even notice the points lol. At this point All that matters is I find a snowman.

  • I did it on Midwitch and got the Hatch event charm

  • I did it once but mainly because a artist was facecamping other surv. Idk if escaping with it gaves the same rewards as being hit on it but the later sounds way more easy to do as surv.

  • You get extra points and one of the random cosmetic/charm rewards for doing that.

    I haven't been able to do it yet, but it looks fun.

  • @BadLooperQ said:

    I did it once but mainly because a artist was facecamping other surv. Idk if escaping with it gaves the same rewards as being hit on it but the later sounds way more easy to do as surv.

    Cosmetics are still random reward. Getting hit in it gives you 400 BP escaping in it gives you 1500 BP.

  • I just did, I think the Executioner I went against realized what I was trying to do and let me walk aaaaall the way from a corner of a map to the exit gates and watched me leave <3

  • I tried to but this nemesis punched me as i was standing still near the gate, prob out of anger he lost so badly lmao

  • I escaped with a Snowman many times and I got one event cosmetic for each snowman I escaped with. You also get the "Master of Disguise" scoring event that's worth 1,500 bonus blood points.

  • me. it's the only way I am getting it done. killers will only m2 so I don't get the rewards

  • I did it because a Wraith let us suit up and opened the exit door for us after another survivor dc'ed