Deathslinger during the Bone Chill Event
Man literally cancels your opportunity to get blue sparkles if he uses his chain to break the snowman. Has anyone else found this to be an issue? I’ve ran into a few slingers this morning and it’s been preventing me from getting the cosmetics.
Comments
Yeah, but who even plays Deathslinger?
Had the same thing earlier. If they spear you it doesn't count because technically they're only hitting you when you're outside of it. RIP
If Doctor shocks a survivor in a snowman it's the same thing, get shocked out with no sparkle.
Plague can puke on you but atleast you stay in the snowman getting sick. 😂
I'm okay with this. My boy Caleb has been abused enough, he should get to pick and choose who gets cosmetics in his lobby.
He was the first killer I faced during this event lmao
Me when I wanna kick myself in the teeth
Didn't see you in a while. Were've you been?
Work and a bit of a break from the forums, but mostly work
Nerfed Deathslinger finally offers something unique to Huntress - the ability to bypass snowman armor.
Huzzah.
I understand. Glad to have you back soldier.
And yeah, the forums can be tough sometimes, hope you're fine.
Sincerely, Dardon.
Does this means we can get Deathslinger nerfed some more?
-survivor main