I got it! My heartrate was going nuts haha
Untitled.png
Man that was close! Have to escape in the snowman. Wish it was universal cosmetic
Id love a checklist ingame for this event btw
Comments
I don't think I understood correctly what needs to be done. I only got the reward the first time when Blight hit me while I was in a snowman but after doing that in other matches, I don't get anything anymore.
What am I doing wrong?
You get the reward for just getting hit out of a snowman no escape needed from my experience
I thought for this one you have to get out in the snowman. It was vs nurse too
As survivor you either need killer to hit you so you become sparkly (doesn't matter if you die or escape) OR if not sparkly you exit match in snowman. As killer you have to hit a survivor in a snowman (you'll get sparkle effect on your screen).
read the pinned discussion from mandytalk.
You can escape inside a snowman but it’s not necessary
:-) You just did Snowman Hardcore
Grats on the escape, it's pretty difficult to pull off
I am doing that but as surv I only got the reward once and after that nothing.
When I play killer I get them every game.
You don’t get the reward if you get hit while jumping into the snowman, the animation had to be over.
you will know it worked when you get the sparkles around your character in the match.
I know that I always have them and still not getting anything.
How often did you try and not get any rewards? Which rewards are you missing?
I'd make a bug report. If you're sparkly you should be getting the reward.
Maybe I didn't notice but it seems I am getting them now. It is very brief (notification) and I have a habit of looking at the phone after matches.
Sorry for my stupidity.
No worries. I mean.. it wouldn’t surprise anyone if it bugged out 😉
From what I've been hearing, you need to be hit by M1, not a special attack, haven't tested it myself tho