I LOVE THE SNOWMEN SO MUCH
Just watching survs shuffle along in their snowman costume is a treat to see.
Thank you to whoever thought of this!
Tagged:
Mod
Just watching survs shuffle along in their snowman costume is a treat to see.
Thank you to whoever thought of this!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They look really cool.
I'm serious, better event than Halloween by far.
Which is weird, because I thought Halloween was supposed to be the main event of the year.
I'm assuming cosmetic unlocks only apply to non licensed killers?
This is the most fun I had in this game in a while. Just had an Oni who let me and a Nea do a snowmen race to the exit.
Halloween event was really good too. But I like this way as well, since the escape is not needed to get some goodies. They need to make this for every event tbh.
I would like to say, that the way the Halloween event and this is event is handled, is promising to the future of the game regarding events.
This is the list of the unlocks:
I like the snowmen, too. It's kind of funny seeing them waddle around the map.
Thank you for the information, but do they plan on incorporating any more? Cosmetics for only four killers and three survivors is pretty small.
This is not an information I have at the moment, I'm afraid.