I don't care about the mmr or losing the game. I know it is selfish tho but how often do we get funny things like that in the game?
@Shaped said:I don't care about the mmr or losing the game. I know it is selfish tho but how often do we get funny things like that in the game?
@Shaped said:
I love being inside the snowman and waddling around the map inside one ngl
Sad I can't escape through the hatch inside it though :(
Living that snowman life!
Its actually broken if you run from one to another while chased.
Nobody expects much imo when there is an actual event happening.
Agreed! I'm laughing my ass off watching wobbling snowmen walk at the map. This event is simple but im having fun with it.
We tried to high five as snowmen but then ghostface came and stabbed us out :(. I gave Michael a little wobbly snowman dance.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love being inside the snowman and waddling around the map inside one ngl
Sad I can't escape through the hatch inside it though :(
Living that snowman life!
Its actually broken if you run from one to another while chased.
Nobody expects much imo when there is an actual event happening.
Agreed! I'm laughing my ass off watching wobbling snowmen walk at the map. This event is simple but im having fun with it.
We tried to high five as snowmen but then ghostface came and stabbed us out :(. I gave Michael a little wobbly snowman dance.