Should this be happening?
I just spawned right in front of a totem, if I'm not mistaken, totem spawns should be outside of the spawn cam rotation, right?
I just spawned right in front of a totem, if I'm not mistaken, totem spawns should be outside of the spawn cam rotation, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no this is normal unfortunately lmao
I often get this. First thing - i cleanse it.
As also killer player i also really feel the pain this does to a killer...
Thanks for giving me a good laugh. They should definitely not put totems in spawn locations or in gens locations in my opinion. They also shouldn't be in plain sight.