Gun media is gonna announce a new game at the game awards show. What are you hoping for?

Personally i hope its a Halloween game. There are a lot of people saying that its a Leatherface game which i dont mind aswell.

Also it better not be left in the dust because of another lawsuit BS.

Comments

  • Weren’t there already rumored about a Halloween game from Gun Media since over a year now?

  • @Mooks said:

    Weren’t there already rumored about a Halloween game from Gun Media since over a year now?

    No? I think they said they were working with a major IP but thats it.

    They teased that it could be a Halloween game but have not confirmed.

    We will soon find out.

  • I would want a Texas Chainsaw Massacre game. It would fit PERFECTLY as a Friday the 13th: The Game Part 2 basically. F13 had the little intro cutscenes every match and Texas can also do that. They walk in the house and he opens the door and revs the chainsaw. It'd be so great!

  • If they learned from f13 and improved I doubt they will disappoint me.

    The only flaw for me was voice chat and people teaming up with Jason nearly every game. Also tons of kids that I had to mute individually to save my ears.

  • @grayon444 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2686975#Comment_2686975

    No? I think they said they were working with a major IP but thats it.

    They teased that it could be a Halloween game but have not confirmed.

    We will soon find out.

    so.. there have been rumors/hints?

  • image.png image.png

    Either one would be awesome!

    Texas chainsaw massacre maybe more because there's more looks for Leatherface and maps.

  • @Shaped said:

    If they learned from f13 and improved I doubt they will disappoint me.

    The only flaw for me was voice chat and people teaming up with Jason nearly every game. Also tons of kids that I had to mute individually to save my ears.

    They are working with some other big company so they have the money and hopefully have learned from their past mistakes.

  • I don't know if it will be a licensed game, I'm hoping it will be an original horror game that is multi-player.

    Wes Keltner at Gun had been giving updates on getting Crow license. Last one was in September. Don't think they'd have enough to bother announcing this one though.

    https://twitter.com/weskeltner/status/1437096200063356932?t=yuiTu7iA-X_keXVVYhX8HQ&s=19


  • Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be awesome!! I still play Friday as my main asym, so I'm keen on seeing what they pump out next. I don't think I'd have a preference between Massacre or Halloween; I'd play the hell out of either one, haha.