Saving Bloodpoints Tome 9 Level 4
Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives.
Red Line = Collect
Yellow Circle = Save
Since the game only allows you to hold 1 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date.
I had about 4 different paths that all saved the same amount of bp as this so I'm worried it isn't the best path. If it isn't then feel free to say. Also I was late because of work.
Tagged:
BHVR

Comments
Can someone explain how i can click on a node so that i can progress to the next one but don´t claim the bloodpoints?
Thanks again, Lord Bloodpoint!
You can't. You need to claim one to advance to another. But you can not claim some along the way and then you will save them :)
Thank you, I was waiting for this! I was going to tell you off but now that you've explained you're late because of work, I'll give you a pass <3
You claim only those in red line, which will make you path to others. Those others can be completed and left unclaimed without worrying about not progressing tome
Had to use 4G hotspot to access the game though lol
Yay, stuff.
I believe claiming the end of the tome lets you select other nodes it’s touching which lets us keep the top right node that’s shown claimed right now.
Are you talking about the killer one with the glyph challenge on the right You need to collect it in order to save the challenge on it's left.
I noticed I forgot to put a line between the line and the end of the archive but I don't think I need to lol
Yeah you're right. Shouldn't have questioned it lol
lol so i wasnt the only one
Your right questioning lol I wasn't sure about this level since i found 4 or so paths that saves the same amount of points.
No your not lol if you can't access the game with your normal internet even though you have fast speeds, it's a NAT type issue.