My answer has to be The Resolute Dream Walker:
At least he used to be the best.
Yui
Feng Min.
I don't play ace but I think he is the best overall. Quiet injure sounds and footsteps.
Steve was so good he had to be nerfed out of the game.
*albeit limited to people who purchased him before Stranger Things went off sale but that's not the point
I am a proud filthy non Dwight.
Ace, Yui, and Yun-Jin Lee.
Cheryl & Ace, period! xD
@[Deleted User] said:Mikaela my beloved.
@[Deleted User] said:
Mikaela my beloved.
Ew the Tumblr witch
Jeff. It's Jeff. Everyone else is wrong.
Where the hell is Jeff. Any other answer is just wrong.
@GeneralV said:My answer has to be The Resolute Dream Walker:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XBW2BM5T4BA3/image.pngAt least he used to be the best.
@GeneralV said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XBW2BM5T4BA3/image.png
Those white collars took away our goblin from us. Sure, he was a goblin. But he was OUR goblin.
#GiveUsQuentinBack
I've noticed angry Jeffs in the comments. Rest assured Dwight is still superior than you trashbeards.
Bill
Kate obviously. She's the hottest. How else would you pick who to play as?
Dwights hotter.
Each to their own, buddy! ๐
Jeff and Steve
locker.
Bill hes just adorable
Dweet
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My answer has to be The Resolute Dream Walker:
At least he used to be the best.
Yui
Feng Min.
I don't play ace but I think he is the best overall. Quiet injure sounds and footsteps.
Steve was so good he had to be nerfed out of the game.
And he still survived*
*albeit limited to people who purchased him before Stranger Things went off sale but that's not the point
I am a proud filthy non Dwight.
Ace, Yui, and Yun-Jin Lee.
Cheryl & Ace, period! xD
Ew the Tumblr witch
Jeff. It's Jeff. Everyone else is wrong.
Where the hell is Jeff. Any other answer is just wrong.
Those white collars took away our goblin from us. Sure, he was a goblin. But he was OUR goblin.
#GiveUsQuentinBack
I've noticed angry Jeffs in the comments. Rest assured Dwight is still superior than you trashbeards.
Bill
Kate obviously. She's the hottest. How else would you pick who to play as?
Dwights hotter.
Each to their own, buddy! ๐
Jeff and Steve
locker.
Bill hes just adorable
Dweet