NEXT KILLER REWORK ?

After the upcoming Legion changes ….

Comments

  • @PlayTwink said:

    Legion and Ghost Face are gonna be nerfed since they kill rate is above 50%

    Don't expect any good for BHVR.

    Pessimist

    nah men

  • @KajdanKi said:

    Spine chill isnt any meta perk. Its used because it gives 6% vault time which isnt that noticeable anyway.

    Because some youtubers uses it doesnt mean its used by everyone. It do help when you are lazy and want that early warning when killer closes in.

    6% for totem cleansing or other is neglectable as it requires killer to look at your direction which does not happen when not in chase

    ……….. he is meta.

    wtach tier list and do stats at red grades or little below,

  • dafak is red grade. it says nothing. its not a rank it just time spent from 13th to 13th thats all.

    I see many red grades camping in bushes whoke game with evasion build while ash ranks saves whole team and killer disconnects. stupid idea to compare like that. spine chill is mediocore perk for lazy people who has not awarness at all. Or for loopers

  • @KajdanKi said:

    dafak is red grade. it says nothing. its not a rank it just time spent from 13th to 13th thats all.

    I see many red grades camping in bushes whoke game with evasion build while ash ranks saves whole team and killer disconnects. stupid idea to compare like that. spine chill is mediocore perk for lazy people who has not awarness at all. Or for loopers

    Oh of course you hâte spine chill … you play pig.

    be objective next time man !

  • @NAERUUU said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694678#Comment_2694678

    Oh of course you hâte spine chill … you play pig.

    be objective next time man !

    I love Pig... but playing against her. I have 1k+ hours and 99% is as survivor ;) I dont use spine chill at all because its lame. i do use other op perks like boon totem ;D

  • @KajdanKi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694712#Comment_2694712

    I love Pig... but playing against her. I have 1k+ hours and 99% is as survivor ;) I dont use spine chill at all because its lame. i do use other op perks like boon totem ;D

    :I oh well :3

  • Trickster, twins, ghostface, legion, hag and Freddy.

    Thats what I want.

  • @NAERUUU said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2693959#Comment_2693959

    Hm.

    spine chill is helpful for :

    pass / do 6% faster : totems, sabo, gens , pallets, windows, exit gate, heal, gens.

    and counter the undetectable status effect so counter pig,Myers,ghostface,wraith,the nerfed spirit, freddys dreams terror radius.

    tell me it’s situational

    6% is nothing when it really comes down to it btw.

    And it only works if the killer is constantly looking at you, in which case you would probably be running away. It is situational and unnecessary if you are already good.

  • Hopefully Ghostface is going to get his leaning ability fixed… Otherwise😥…. really miss playing Ghostface without all the clunky delay to start leaning and stalking

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2694336#Comment_2694336

    I feel like the passive tiering up by chasing would work better on a Mr. X/Tyrant concept than Nemesis imo

    I think it could work on both. Only having 1 of the 2 characters though I think it's fine to do it for Nemesis.

1 2 ›