Witching Hour?
Will this skin come back? I don't know how this goes with event skins and I wasn't around for a while. Am I out of luck?
Tagged:
BHVR
Will this skin come back? I don't know how this goes with event skins and I wasn't around for a while. Am I out of luck?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably next Halloween
Thy usually appear in store 6 months later, the only things that don’t typically reappear are charms.
These were items that were only able to be earned during the Event I'm afraid.
Will they not be appearing in the store later?
It says in the screenshot that I posted that they were only unlockable during the Event.
When the skins come back tho they are sometimes a diff color scheme
I’m just wondering if unlockable means earning it from the tome via in game activity and if in the future the Witching Hour outfit for Mikaela Reid will later be available to purchase with Iridescent Shards/Auric Cells?
Unlockable means they will be only available during the Event.
Quick, someone lose their account progress like before so bhvr gives them out again
Didnt the devs said there wont be any exclusives anymore..?
Wasnt that the reason why they gave some event skins for free to everyone who didnt earned them back then?
Heard of exclusives before. Things like red dead redemption 2 and days gone for ps4 only.
Yeah that lasted 6 months.
Yeah, it was mainly the Hound Mask. Because people earned it and then they gave it to everyone.
Now they do those exclusives again...
They also gave away Davids Jacket and these BBQ summer skins.
Yeah I know. But people were mostly upset because of the Hound mask. It's one of the best skins and definitely THE best event skin.
Or it's just iconic, I like it more than her base mask.