To anyone who thinks the grind is okay...
... why? I honestly don't get why someone could think it's at a remotely acceptable level especially given the game just dropped for free on yet another platform to bring in new players.
Like, let's take my current thoughts: I want to play with Artist's Scourge Hook perk, so I need to get her to level 35. Then I need to farm out the one character I've been unlocking perks on consistently so I can get that. Hm, but if I'm considering double scourge hook play, maybe I should grab Agitation? Well, I haven't done anything with Trapper, so that's another 40 levels plus perk unlocks...
To play with one perk combo on one character. That's... what, 1.5mil BP for 75 levels? 2 mil? Which is, optimally, about 21 games with BBQ+max BP, and if we're generous and say 4 games an hour factoring in gameplay and queuing and loading screens and menu, that's five hours minimum. 10 hours if we halve that BP gain just for things not going perfectly.
10 hours of farming and not trying anything new until I can play... one perk combo.
There are 25 more killers alone to theoretically level. And prestige. And then there's survivors too.
Comments
Build randomizer would be a lot of fun, and I'd be all for it.
Are there players that think it is?
101 survivor perks and 90 killer perks with three tiers each.
The grind is awful.
A quick read of this thread would show that, yes, there are.
I got her to P3 level 50 in less than a day. Play Killer, use BP offerings and BP perks when you get them, don't waste points and play to get max score. You'll soon find everything you want unlocked will be unlocked.
I have 2k hours, and been through 2x double xp cake events which I marathoned. I still find it grindy.
Its going to get worse the more killers / survivors they add. And if they make prestige more rewarding thats bad ( I prefer some skins ive bought to the P3, others I like p3 more on )
Either remove tiers, or update the shrine more often
Sure, it's obviously possible to level a character that much in one day, but that's not saying all that much except that you've got a lot of time in that one day to put into this.
The grind is terrible.
The system itself aswell, you dont think you are rewarded.
Tons of useless offerings, perks or items/addons. The click and hold and the terrible piano UGH.
Its so unfun this system. Irrisident shards feel way better. And its harder to obtain them.
Also i already spend 8 mio bloodpoints on one character and never get THAT ONE PERK. Sorry, but thats just to much. Or you dont get the last level of the perk.