Just to come back to this, I just checked into work to see if there were any updates - and yes, you should now be able to download the update @brokedownpalace sorry for the delay!
Just to come back to this, I just checked into work to see if there were any updates - and yes, you should now be able to download the update @brokedownpalace sorry for the delay!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry this is something that's being worked on to get the update out as quickly as possible.
Ah okay, thank you!
Just to come back to this, I just checked into work to see if there were any updates - and yes, you should now be able to download the update @brokedownpalace sorry for the delay!
I downloaded the update like 5 hours ago.
it was a problem in some locations - not all were affected.
Oh I see.
Downloading now, thank you! :)
There's an update today?
Yes just bug fixes