Kate rift cosmetic
I saw this and wondered when it might be available again? Or is it gone for good?
I saw this and wondered when it might be available again? Or is it gone for good?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Likely gone for good.
Recolours of existing cosmetics that appeared in the Rift don't tend to be re-released like original outfits do.
Oof, that's difficult question to answer.
That's rare Kate outfit (recolor) and not a very rare one.
DBD usually re-releases very rare outfits and hardly release the rare ones. You'll just have to hope that they do one day. No promises though...
I got this on PS4. Maybe a year ago. Afaik rift cosmetice come about a year later to the shop to buy. So i think this will be available sometime.
One day I hope. But I rather want this in the store
Those are mostly very rare outfits.
Rare and below never get released. It's sad when the rare outfit's quality is really good like Jake's Astronaut outfit and current Feng's space ranger outfit.
Those will probably never come back.
We just had a bunch of yellow recolors from tome 4 released, though?
Oh... didn´t know that.
But as i play the game a bit longer now, there are a lot of recolours that come to the shop that look like old costumes...
The Meg and Wraith yellow recolours were so they definitely do
What? When?
My Doctor's Naval Warfare outfit seems still exclusive and not to mention Dwight's 8-Bit Pizza Hoodie is still exclusive... Are you sure they were released?
I'm aware some do return, but they're extremely rare cases.
They released one for Meg and Wraith
Meg, Wraith, and Hag just had yellows rereleased, and the Ace outfit is also a yellow (it's a recolor of his default with a new mustache, iirc.)
My impression is that they planned to rerelease every outfit from the rift eventually. Could be wrong, and there might still be some outliers from the first rifts that aren't out yet, but they never stated intentions to keep any rift cosmetic exclusive.