I dont need anything. Just have a great day! dont take the people who trash talk you in the game seriously! dont trash talk them either. Just make the community a better place, maybe then we might have non tunneling killers and non camping killers! Thank you.
I dont need anything. Just have a great day! dont take the people who trash talk you in the game seriously! dont trash talk them either. Just make the community a better place, maybe then we might have non tunneling killers and non camping killers! Thank you.
I never reply to them. I don't give a ######### about their trash talk, but I really think this is not a solution. Camping and tunneling is and it will be a thing no matter what.
........I had to kick a dang Racoon out of my trash last night after it got in a fight with another Racoon......dam Trash Pandas and their cute little masked faces.
........I had to kick a dang Racoon out of my trash last night after it got in a fight with another Racoon......dam Trash Pandas and their cute little masked faces.
I dont need anything. Just have a great day! dont take the people who trash talk you in the game seriously! dont trash talk them either. Just make the community a better place, maybe then we might have non tunneling killers and non camping killers! Thank you.
Thanks! It’s actually my birthday today and even though you didn’t know that it’s great that you coincidentally gave me good wishes!
*GASP* T.......the cuteness its......too.....POWERFUL! I.......I can't resist it.......DAWWWWWW now arnt they just the cutest little Trash Pirates that I have ever dun seen.
*GASP* T.......the cuteness its......too.....POWERFUL! I.......I can't resist it.......DAWWWWWW now arnt they just the cutest little Trash Pirates that I have ever dun seen.
They are way too cute animals for what mayhem they can cause. That’s for sure.
So having a killer unable to use their power to hook survivors is good? Look I understand that twins are controversial but that doesn’t excuse the state they are in
So having a killer unable to use their power to hook survivors is good? Look I understand that twins are controversial but that doesn’t excuse the state they are in
Yes because it means people can bully the devs into a full kit rework.
Also I really hate twins and therefore they deserve it
So having a killer unable to use their power to hook survivors is good? Look I understand that twins are controversial but that doesn’t excuse the state they are in
Twins is fun to go against but not fun to play as. I would prefer nemesis or oni. both very fun and op killers. and nemesis is an original in my book, thanks to resident evil.
Twins is fun to go against but not fun to play as. I would prefer nemesis or oni. both very fun and op killers. and nemesis is an original in my book, thanks to resident evil.
Oni is probably my favourite killer I don’t play. He’s fun to fight and the people who play him are complete chads
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ll have a great day if someone would make me some French toast with real maple syrup and a dollop of whipped cream.
that does sound good lmao
I agree with @Huge_Bush, but instead of French toast pancakes
Positivity? On these forums?
lemme check if that is a bannable offense..
I never reply to them. I don't give a ######### about their trash talk, but I really think this is not a solution. Camping and tunneling is and it will be a thing no matter what.
ILL TALK TRASH IF I WANT TO.....WATCH!
ahhhhhhhhem............
........I had to kick a dang Racoon out of my trash last night after it got in a fight with another Racoon......dam Trash Pandas and their cute little masked faces.
One time I used angel food cake instead of bread for French toast and it was amazing.
How dare you
Thanks! It’s actually my birthday today and even though you didn’t know that it’s great that you coincidentally gave me good wishes!
You have a great day too!
*GASP* T.......the cuteness its......too.....POWERFUL! I.......I can't resist it.......DAWWWWWW now arnt they just the cutest little Trash Pirates that I have ever dun seen.
They are way too cute animals for what mayhem they can cause. That’s for sure.
Beat I can do is cow
If you want to become big on twitch I recommend a more subtle strategy because right now you just seem desperate for attention and followers.
just saying.
Trash panda
The positivity of this thread is poisonous to me as a dbd player. Get it away!
Aww! happy birthday!
You walking through the screen to choke our happiness
you saying that me trying to stop people saying mean things like the person is fatherless (i am fatherless btw) is a bad thing?
Now where the ######### did this come from I didn't even quote you nor mention anything about fathers
im talking about the toxic community. i was playing oni once and someone called me a ######### fatherless piece of no good #########.
Okay cool that's great and all but what relevance does that have to any of my comments in any way, shape, or form?
just forget bout it.
sorry for annoying you lol
I am so confused
yeah im sorry. just, have a good day.
That actually sounds fantastic! Throw in some sliced strawberries and powdered sugar and it would be perfect!
yeah! very much agreed. lets switch the conversation. Scoops Ahoy Steve?
Aw, thanks! It may not be what I wanted, but cute cuddly cows are always welcome!
Oh boy, Steve in those shorts always makes me all hot and bothered!
lol i got babysitter steve, scoops steve, christmas steve aka cute steve, and very dirty steve.
no need to be sorry. Have a nice day too!
Can confirm walking through glass is less painful than playing twins atm
Good
So having a killer unable to use their power to hook survivors is good? Look I understand that twins are controversial but that doesn’t excuse the state they are in
Yes because it means people can bully the devs into a full kit rework.
Also I really hate twins and therefore they deserve it
Twins is fun to go against but not fun to play as. I would prefer nemesis or oni. both very fun and op killers. and nemesis is an original in my book, thanks to resident evil.
Thank you... 🥺
Oni is probably my favourite killer I don’t play. He’s fun to fight and the people who play him are complete chads
Twins have received 1 cosmetic and 1 balance change in a year. I can’t imagine they’d be bothered to do a full kit rework
no problem!
why thank you sir. i am a chad. im even more chad because i have scoops ahoy steve
lol
I used sliced strawberries and some blueberries when I made it. Definitely recommend trying it.