What's Your Least Favorite Map?
I'm going to post a gif. If you get it, you get it. If you don't, you don't.
This is my least favorite map.
I'm going to post a gif. If you get it, you get it. If you don't, you don't.
This is my least favorite map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mine is easy to guess?
Haddonfield
Midwichhhhh
RPD
RPD but if you want a more interesting take then asarovs. It encourages camping and 3 genning
๐ฝ ๐ฝ ๐ฝ ๐ฝ ๐ก ๐ช ๐ฝ ๐ฝ ๐ฝ ๐ถ ๐ฝ ๐ฝ ๐ ๐ฝ ๐ฝ ๐ ๐ฝ ๐ฝ
RPD. Haddonfield would be in second place.
RPD
RPD.
I would rather take the five minute ban.
Not a fan of The Game are we? ๐
Anyway, I hate Raccoon City. Horrendous.
The new one.
Both Backwater Swamp maps. Probably Pale Rose.
Every single reworked map and Dead Dawg Saloon.
Badham's alternates, specifically 3 & above.
Literally ANY indoor map. Lerys, RPD, Hawkins (thank god that map is gone ๐) The Game
RPD and Haddonfield.
L'ery's by far
Badham, all five of them
Badham. Everyone complains about RPD but it's way nicer to play on and even look at.