Just faced 2 Billys in a row
If either if you are reading this since you said nothing in endgame chat, thank you so much for the really enjoyable games
If either if you are reading this since you said nothing in endgame chat, thank you so much for the really enjoyable games
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
go buy a lottery ticket
now
The Billies are returning... nature is healing.
I lack the funding 😔
Truly a miracle has occurred on this blessed day.
Body is 1 cow too short.
One of them refused to kill me because I was good in chases and kept going and when I say it was the most fun I've had in a while I wouldn't be exaggerating
Moo
I’d rather get two Spirits in a row tbh (Spirit is my favorite don’t crucify me). I still envy you though (even though I created a post two or three months ago saying I too played two Billy’s in a row.
I saw one today.
He was very unhappy and accused me of cheating :(
I feel bad going even against good billies tbh. It is like encountering endangered species.