When is Quentin and Laurie getting their Christmas Sweaters?
I can understand if it's a licensing issue, but they're the only survivor's left without an ugly sweater. I can imagine for example, Quentin's sweater has some sheeps and zzz's that represent him being sleep deprived, and Laurie's sweater having pumpkins/ jack-o-lanterns to represent Halloween, or even Myer's mask silhouette.
I hope they can get ugly sweaters in the future :(
Comments
Problem is they physically can’t. Laurie and Quentin both never wore sweaters and BHVR have been given no creative liberty with them
licenses need to get renewed either way and those can very well be part of the negotiations.
but I fear the license holders have something against this, at least they approved in NOES case Goblins rework and Laurie got a few cosmetics added to the store. So no sweaters for them :(
Quentins could be so cool. Maybe even just Freddy’s sweater on Quentin as it already counts as an ugly sweater, right?
Hopefully they will get it eventually. I was here right when the first Ugly Sweaters released and I've always loved them.
Nemesis in a Christmas Sweater
Demorgorgon in a Christmas Sweater
Yes plz
Didn't stop Bill, Tapp, Ash, Cheryl, Jill and Leon from getting sweaters. I don't recall any of them ever wearing sweaters in their respective source material (albeit I'm not familiar with the Evil Dead franchise, so maybe not Ash).
The issue is 100% with the IP holders.
I want ugly sweaters for killers
Legion has them (only joey and susie)
And i guess freddy too but his isnt xmas themed lol
Demo needed a Christmas ‚sweater‘ that would be ‚knit‘ out of Christmas lights.