Just played the new map as blight.
Why the ######### do some random walls have lil sticks on them that I can get stuck on. And why do the outer walls not even have a bump hatbox when they clearly should.
Why the ######### do some random walls have lil sticks on them that I can get stuck on. And why do the outer walls not even have a bump hatbox when they clearly should.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Becouse it is a new map, deadlines, not properly tested etc.
The map is awful for a lot of killers - tile connections, especialy m2 based
Even then, the whole goddamn map wall should have collision. There was no reason to not have that in.
On starters as learning the map, it makes sense that you struggle. But I just see this map as blackwater swamp v2
I saw a video in the feedback section of a poor Billy colliding with a hanging tree branch. I guess that a lot of the more mobile killers might have issues with that map.
That aside, I have had pretty good success so far as a killer on that map, despite the strong loops the main building and the general vastness. Maybe people are overthinking it again? Or maybe I was just lucky? But I don't feel (personally) that it's such an aweful map for killers. The key thing for us is, that without fog bottles we have pretty far sight and its hard to properly hide there.
It's not too bad for killers, but man does it feel horrible to blight
There's so many annoying little issues with collision for Blight on that map, the outer walls are slippery, shack is as dry as the old maps, the tiniest little twigs sticking out of the ground seem to have the same hitbox as Badham bushes, I don't even want to get started on the main building.
It seems like there's an outbreak of branches of doom that's propagating from McMillan to the new map. Cries in Billy significa.
If only we had a PTB ๐