Blood Debt is the kind of challenge we don't want
You have to get unhooked, find the person later on that unhooked you, beat your greedy teammates to the unhook, make sure it's a safe unhook, and then do that 4 times. This feels like it was designed by someone who doesn't play the game. Do you even realize how situational getting 1 unhook under those circumstances is? You're just asking for survivors to throw the whole game in order to get this challenge. I've been playing all night and haven't got this challenge done. Curse my completionist mindset! It's more infuriating not getting this challenge done match after match than dealing with toxic SWF ever match, honestly. But seriously, this is just one in a long list of horribly designed challenges. We have a killswitch, right? Use it on these types of challenges, and fix them. Their design is befitting of this broken game.
Comments
This challenge really isn't that bad.
Leave it as last and just play the game normally and you're bound to get it at some point without even trying.
There are some really badly designed challenges but just because it's a challenge that will take a couple of tries doesn't mean it's bad.
I am doing the last Tome challenges since I didn't finish the last level. There is this but you have to do it 10 TIMES!
I don't hate it that much because it is difficult to get it (luck based) but also because it is rare to get this, the fact you have to do it 10 TIMES is just insane to me. It takes forever to complete this and it makes you want to just skip it and don't bother doing this one.
This is how I usually do it. This time I left another Challenge for last (the one where you have to heal a Survivor in EGC), but usually it is alright to leave the more annoying Challenges until the end and they will be done eventually.
It is also alright that it takes longer. There are 3 weeks between Tome Level 3 and Tome Level 4, the challenges should not be completed after three days.
Like most survivor challenges, it's basically throw the game and hope the challenge isn't bugged and counts.
These challenges are awful to do in solo q.