SBMM Rank Queue might be based on Killer Selection.

I've been trying out clown for awhile now and i've noticed something, everytime i queue with clown i get paired with baby console survivors but when i queue as ghostface i get queued with gold survivors, what the heck is going on?

I'M TESTING THIS RIGHT NOW AND MY CLOWN ALWAYS GET PAIRED WITH CONSOLE PLAYERS.

AND I GOT PROOF!

Untitled.png

Something is off...

(to be fair i don't kill baby survivors as Clown and i thought the mmr would pass to Ghostface)

Comments

  • Each killer has a somewhat separate MMR, that way someone who's skilled at one killer doesn't get completely stomped when they try to learn a different killer.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    Each killer has a somewhat separate MMR, that way someone who's skilled at one killer doesn't get completely stomped when they try to learn a different killer.

    Nah, they get stomped lmao