Question for those SWF
Who asked me why camp when no gens left?
Why should I go to an exit at 99% ?
Who asked me why camp when no gens left?
Why should I go to an exit at 99% ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Truth.
Didnt you know that's against the rulebook! Lol
As someone who played killer heavily in the past literally no one with experience playing both sides of killer and survivor would ask this question. Just entitled survivor mains who just want free wins.
In the endgame camping and tunneling not exist. So, you was doing it right so far.
Why should I go to an exit at 99% ?
Because you have to that's why
Hahahaha