Killers, what map tokens do you play and why?

I've been burning through them all lately. As a twins main, the new level sucks ass. Once someone goes upstairs, its hard as hell to run them down through the safe pallets up there.

Comments

  • I don't bring map offerings very often on either side but if I do it's probably macmillan.

  • @Thunderfrog said:

    I've been burning through them all lately. As a twins main, the new level sucks ass. Once someone goes upstairs, its hard as hell to run them down through the safe pallets up there.

    For the new structure - get the 'god pallet' out ASAP. Also maybe break the walls in passing. The new map...yeah, I can imagine it would be bloody annoying on some killers (poor Trapper...).

    As for map offerings:

    • Yamaoka is my absolute favorite map. It's balanced, looks and feels amazing and I'm never unhappy to play on it.
    • Midwich is another one that feels fairly balanced, although some of the pallets in the main 'yard' are a bit oppressive. I just love it atmospherically, so I'll sometimes play it.
    • DDS is a blast if I just want to get a win or try out a build.

    I'd rather eat my own feet than play on The Game, Haddonfield, RPD or Cowshed again.

  • In the current state of things?

    I would use either Swamp or Midwich.

  • Dude, that fear is real lol.

  • I rarely ever use map offerings.

    If I do happen to use them, it'll be MacMillan bones, Azarov's Key, or a Sacrifical Ward.

  • Midwich/RPD

    I just find them to be the most fun maps

  • I don't even remember the last time I brought a map offering tbh. I just load up the match and hope I don't get screwed too hard.

  • i don't know why people pick macmillan

    saloon is good for killers

  • Im a simple Billy main; give me a big map and let me run free.

    Coldwind Farm.

  • Macmillan, badham, or lery's


    I pick a map when I'm sure a certain map will kill a build a trying out. With my luck, the game will always pick the worst one for me otherwise.

  • None. Map offerings make me sick so I dont use them

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    None. Map offerings make me sick so I dont use them

    Yeah, I too cant stand the fumes from burned map offerings. Yuck. Just take whatever comes.

  • If I have a pig daily I like to use her aura reading add-on with an internal map. Otherwise, I have used them when attempting a killer adept or special achievement like the huntress long-distance hatchet one or Kill 4 with Evil Within. If playing Trapper or Hag I like to use a Haddonfield offering as that is one of their strongest maps.

  • Occasionally I'll throw on Ormond if I feel like exclusively going for cool slide hits.