firin' up dbd on Epic like...
aww, I remember being totally new to the game... ❤️
aww, I remember being totally new to the game... ❤️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why do this to yourself though
God, I can only imagine what it's like to look at that wall of DLC as a new player.
'You gotta play/pay how much?'
wait
why is David locked?
The amount of grinding that new players have to do now is completely absurd. I can't believe that BHVR still has not done anything about it.
...
ikr
I didn't. I immediately quit and linked my account. :D
Does Epic Games share cross-progression with console DBD? I'm pretty sure Steam doesn't but if Epic Games does, that would be amazing...
oh ok, I'm relieved. Didn't realise Epic games would have crossplay. I was worried someone was about to embark on a double DBD grind 😅
bruh what
nope it doesn't, which I'm really pissed about cause I still have to play on last gen Xbox when I could be playing on my pc if the devs actually attempted to get it sorted
For me i already every perk and my legacy skin on dwight all that on epic best scenario i win all my match with 32k bp
Spend that 50k BP wisely
I blew it all on brown reagents. Disappointed to discover they do NOT taste like chocolate milk.