Artist not viable against swf.


Yet again, another killer fallen to the weak side playing against anyone other than newbs...

Another reason these swf groups are killing this game. As if we needed one.

I just played my first killer match of the day, and it was so bad I already want to quit for the day.

Trying to learn the artist. So I'm learning. First match it was two 2man swf groups. The pc players were disgusting. Both ran break put. Kept luring me to each other hiding in lockers, teabagging and clicking insta blinds when I got stunned .

I couldn't even facecamp the one who kept BM all game bc as soon as I get her on the hook, all three survivors bombarded the hook, all 3 had borrowed time, one unhooked, the other two wedged between us so I couldn't physically hit her again. Making her invincible.


I finally killed one at the end of the match while all three were chasing me around trying to bodyblock. I got the well deserved kill and here comes the salt in the end game chat.

"You suck bruh" "camper bruh" "trash bruh" "tunnel bruh" "go play a different killer bruh"


I was dude... this is my third time playing her?! Like... I'm learning how she works.


This guy calls me trash yet not only had all his second chance perks, but literally all three of his friends, and their teamwork and their second chance perks at his aid and this guy actually believes he is a God! And outperformed me!

Like no dude... you didn't...

Are the survivors ever going to learn that when you rely on your 4 BS second chase meta perks, ontop of all your friends BS helping perks and ganging up on the killer to help you ISNT GOD TIER PLAYS?!

It's basically cheating. I mean it's allowed yeah, but it's like 5 guys beating up 1 guy together and saying they can't fight.


Anyway. Artist isn't good at all against high MMR. I couldn't even use the power. She slows down to much while setting up birds, and literally they simply left the loop and ran off to 1 of a million other loops and pallets available.

So within 2 days, they already learned to simply run away to a different loop each time and her power is useless, and then simply 1 click of the flashlight stops the bird bc her other swf pal was using her flashlight like a light saber.

So yet again swf groups killing the fun out of a game by being gross, ganging up with nasty coordinated stun plays like break out, and making a complete fool of the artist.


Good job devs.


Please CAP SWF GROUPS OR GIVE KILLERS BOOSTS AGAINST TEAMS!


Ugh... it was literally my first match. Already like... why do I do this to myself? This isn't fun. :(

Comments

  • @Myla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2672649#Comment_2672649

    It's not irrelevant because you're playing with two separate groups that has no information with each other but you keep implying they're all friends which they aren't but you don't like that being called out because it paints your narrative easier right?

    Nope not a God but I do acknowledge my faults if I got baited into a stun play. You can actually it's called learning locker placement. Survivor pathing is weird you can guess where the head on is coming from.

    Oh so you make mistakes but apparently can't admit that maybe you played that match bad? It's TWO MAN SF group's fault lmao.

    Not a squad if it's two man friends by the way.

    Can't argue with ignorance 🤷


    Bye myla.

  • Sorry I can't join the pity party together with you.

  • @xxshyguyxx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2672422#Comment_2672422

    My guess is bc of where I live? It's like 5am in the morning here. I woke up, made a cup of coffee, and hopped on for my daily dose of abuse before I start my day XD 😆

    Yep.

    Getting teabagged by four people with Russian names who seem to communicate telepathically is more effective than a caffeine tablet. I call it 'rage coffee'.

    @Myla said:

    "Artist not viable against SWF"

    Also

    "Trying to learn the artist. So I'm learning."

    Jesus. I know the game has issues but this ain't it chief.

    I'm also learning her, and my initial impression is that once people know how to play against her (just repel crows immediately) she really struggles. She has the Trickster problem of being decent 1v1 but chases taking a long time and by the time you've downed and hooked 2 gens have popped.

  • You shouldn't be matched with good players this quick after playing the new killer. Sorry for the tough games.

    Your games were bad but that doesn't mean she isn't viable vs a swf. Your still learning her so that makes a massive difference.

    Put it this way. I can't say Nurse isn't viable vs swf even on my tenth game playing as her. You need to master them before you can say those things.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Just everything what is wrong with this Forum:

    Killer player plays ONE (in numbers: 1) game with a Killer they are learning, loses this game and rushes to the Forums to complain.

    But said Killer player does not arrive at the Forums when they stomp a few Survivors, because this is how it should be. But losing is a nono.

    We all know, it’s not a 4 man meta deathsquad .. if you win.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2672604#Comment_2672604

    We all know, it’s not a 4 man meta deathsquad .. if you win.

    Its also not a 4 man meta deathsquad if you lose.

  • Right. My hunch is it is a form of confirmation bias.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    You shouldn't be matched with good players this quick after playing the new killer. Sorry for the tough games.

    Your games were bad but that doesn't mean she isn't viable vs a swf. Your still learning her so that makes a massive difference.

    Put it this way. I can't say Nurse isn't viable vs swf even on my tenth game playing as her. You need to master them before you can say those things.

    I've had a few cool downs with the crows. But all in all, it takes to long to set it up before they just leave once crow comes out.


    Now long corridors like side of houses at Haddonfield I got a few downs. Almost never at jungle gyms. They tend to leave.

    Either that, or I'm guessing when they run through it bc I'm on the other side when they get pushed to it and I'm blind to it.

    Kinda wish they had a arson where it glows when they run through the path

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2672604#Comment_2672604

    We all know, it’s not a 4 man meta deathsquad .. if you win.

    I should really start clipping my postgame screens, because I get a lot of '4 man meta deathsquads'. I can sometimes give them a decent game on Hag, but any other killer I get rocked.

    The most annoying thing, as per the MMR responses yesterday - you don't lose any MMR for these 'sacrificial' matches, so it's entirely possible to get them multiple times in a row.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2672750#Comment_2672750

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2672762#Comment_2672762

    I should really start clipping my postgame screens, because I get a lot of '4 man meta deathsquads'. I can sometimes give them a decent game on Hag, but any other killer I get rocked.

    The most annoying thing, as per the MMR responses yesterday - you don't lose any MMR for these 'sacrificial' matches, so it's entirely possible to get them multiple times in a row.

    Play leigon, frenzy like he'll for bloodpoints for 3 or 4 matches straight focusing on deep wound and points not kills.

    That way, your grind out tons of points per match, and derank in MMR

    It's a win win situation. After you derank then you can play killers you enjoy more and have less bullying.

  • @xxshyguyxx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2672812#Comment_2672812

    Play leigon, frenzy like he'll for bloodpoints for 3 or 4 matches straight focusing on deep wound and points not kills.

    That way, your grind out tons of points per match, and derank in MMR

    It's a win win situation. After you derank then you can play killers you enjoy more and have less bullying.

    Well, I suppose you could smurf your Legion MMR down this way. But then you have to play Legion.

    Plus...smurfing absolutely kills games. I really don't enjoy doing it.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2672939#Comment_2672939

    Well, I suppose you could smurf your Legion MMR down this way. But then you have to play Legion.

    Plus...smurfing absolutely kills games. I really don't enjoy doing it.

    After 10 matches of 4man swf squads I get stressed dealing with the 16 meta stacked second chance perks they ten to run every game so I tend to play annoying leigon builds, Bubba basement, or zoom zoom Billy matches to get some laughs. Decrease the mmr some, and gain bp.

    It's just how I tend to deal with sweat stress personally.

    I wish we had more variety of killers and perk loadouts in high mmr. Honestly man playing well is fun... I enjoy the chases I just hate all the meta perks I have to deal with.

    Maybe one day devs will do something to make high mmr more fun

    But until then

    Weeeeee!! Zoom zoom Billy activate!!!!

  • @Phasmamain said:

    You said you were learning her. Of course you’re not going to win against a high level squad in that case

    I don't think he really expected a 4k. But I doubt he expected to get BM'd by survivors with a ######### attitude either.


    Wait what am I saying...DUH survivors are toxic as #########. Always expect bad manners.

  • Been out for what 3 days now. Everyone is already on the, this killer is weak etc band wagon.

    She is actually quite miserable in chase if you play her correctly.

    Use one crow to crow them, by the time it recharges they either go down to you next crow placement or they leave the loop and you m1 them.


    A lot of people said the same thing about pinhead. They just nerfed all his addons because, running the right ######### is miserable to go against.

  • Her power isn't good enough when facing any competent survivor not just SWF. But yeah if you are chasing someone and another guy is following and destroying your crows it sucks even more.

  • @xxshyguyxx said:

    Not to spread hate.... I just needed to vent. That was really bad... like really bad...

    And I just wanna play the game man. Learn a cool killer. The abuse I got was insane.

    This game has a massive massive problem with bullies. It's unlike anything I've ever seen in a game.

    People suck:/

1 2 ›