Trickster subtitles
Its weord that behaviour allow the subtitle to say a bad word that have mother in the trickster subtitles 🤔 I just saw a video with it and I thought was weird.
Its weord that behaviour allow the subtitle to say a bad word that have mother in the trickster subtitles 🤔 I just saw a video with it and I thought was weird.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is an optional feature.
It's a game about murdering teenagers by hanging them on meat hooks to serve an evil chaotic god that feeds on their hope, and we're weirded out by the fact that a killer says a bad word?
I mean, Korean gamers were already hearing it so what’s the difference? And who cares? Have you read the tomes yet? There are plenty curses in there too.
I mean, this game is rated M. Plus there's already addon/cosmetic descriptions and perk quotes that already have curse words, so it's really not that big of an issue.
Yeah becuz we dont put guns in this game and I dont see why u ban that word on chat but no on subtitles
But we do have a gun with deathslinger that’s his whole power... and guns are mentioned within dbd hell some survivors even have holsters for guns.
To add onto what @Salty_Huntress was saying, in the Resident Evil chapter trailer we see Jill using a gun.
They probably ban bad words in the chat so you cant insult other people
this game has subtitles?
I'm just kinda sad Plague didn't get subtitels
Different context, different meaning
In chat it is used by a real person, aimed towards a real person
In game it is used by a fictional character as a form of venting after something didn't go their way
Yeah, you can enable them in the settings, it's only for Trickster rn
Sucks the subtitles are only for Trickster because now I really want subtitles for Nemesis saying STARS whenever he kills Jill or Chris and Plague because I have no idea what she is saying.