Artist power sound que
Soo I know this is off topic and has nothing to do with the Artist power or her tier or even an actual constructive opinion on her release...
But I can't be the only one that vaguely hears it. When she launches her crows it vaguely sounds like Claudets scream in certain situations. Especially if I don't have the greatest sound system.
Please tell me I'm not the only one who hears a Claudette scream when Artist launches her crows-
Comments
I definitely hear Claudette's screams myself, but slightly altered.
And healing sounds in the new map randomly just outside the main building.
I feel like there's some re-used assets for sure.
This. As a matter of fact, it's the ink coming out the ground. It makes a healing noise. I was fooled a couple times thinking it was a survivor healing behind a rock, and it was the ink.
Yeah same everytime i trow my power the scream make it sound like i just injure a survivor.
This is off topic a bit but did any of you hear when the crow is close to dissapear you can hear the same sound has nurse blink bug
I've heard it.
That's true, it does kind of sound like that old Nurse audio glitch when you charge your second blink.
I haven't played Nurse in years and totally forgot it lol I don't remember if the sound is exact, but it is pretty similar too.