Gotta say
I hate the new map. I hope it gets removed. I know it won’t but we all have to have our hopes.
I hate the new map. I hope it gets removed. I know it won’t but we all have to have our hopes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Atleast the map is actually playable on release
Rpd was disabled after 40 minutes of the chapter being released
Really?
What aspects don't you like?
I'm...actually a fan. It's absolutely gorgeous for a start, it has nice open deadzones for certain killers and chokepoints for others. There's room for a 3gen and there's a lack of silly strong loops.
On the survivor end, gens aren't absolutely obnoxious to find and there is plenty of safety in the central structure.
Plus it's pretty and the crunching sound the sand makes beneath your feet is so satisfying.
I think the maps great. Lots of wide open pastures for Hillbilly. Plus it has all these little unique intricacies
New map is kinda big, but the aesthetics are enough that I'll forgive it.
It has birds.