Least favorite map for playing killer?
The killer I play the most is Michael Myers, and as Michael I loathe the Coldwind maps. So much corn blindness makes it tough to tier up.
What about you guys?
The killer I play the most is Michael Myers, and as Michael I loathe the Coldwind maps. So much corn blindness makes it tough to tier up.
What about you guys?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any coldwind map because transparent jungle gyms or haddonfield because that map was designed by a literal sociopath
I disagree, i love the new swamp (not grim pantry tho)
coldwind farm
I'll throw in Family Residence. Just had two matches on that today as Michael and then Wraith. All that tall grass and bamboo is a nightmare. Didn't help that I had two Claudettes in one match dressed all in dark brown clothing.
Good advice. I'll try that on my Nurse 😃
The Game is actually considered one of the more killer friendly maps because of the lack of real obscuring scenery. It's just walls and floors mostly when compared to the corn and reeds in other maps. Nurse is godly there as well due to being able to manipulate the floors.
Also a lot of bad survivors panic when they hear the terror radius even though it's on a different level.
Haddonfield. PS4 framerate.
Oh, I know. And I have no criticisms of it.
It just doesn't suit me.
I mean I'm weird as a survivor I prefer the maps like the Game, Lampkin Lane, and Badham.
You are weird. Lol.
Not a fan of any of those, when playing either side.
I love playing Haddonfield and Badham as survivor. Can't stand the Game though.
Hate any map that's not The Game.
I'm a city person in general so the landmarks and places to go are pretty easy to keep track of for me. Random spattering of brown walls in area over there is a little harder than house with 2 floors, house with the god basement, school and killer shack or the various house designs in Haddonfield.
I love the bamboo as a survivor although also I've tripped over OTHER survivors when in a chase or been body blocked by them hiding in it.
They adjusted one of the barn loops on that one to where the window is slightly off so it's not as bad as before.
Yamaoka because of how easy it is to lose a Survivor if you look away for 0.0000000000001 nanoseconds.
Haddonfield because of the long loops and the amount of windows.
Badham is a worse version of Haddonfield.
I only hate the Swamp maps and Red Forest if they give me bad FPS (most of the time they don’t but when I do, it’s always on one of those maps)
Red Forest and Blood Lodge. If I'm Nurse or Huntress, I hate playing on Lery's. I love that map for everyone else though.